Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelephant)
    East asian guys = generally yes, most other coloured people = doesn't do it for me

But every guy is differnt/ depends on personality/ yada yada yada
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forever_dreamer)
    Generally? Lovely!! But depends on the person...i know it's cliche but it is what's on the inside that counts.
    The inside of what, dare I ask?

ReputationRep:
    Black boys are sexyyy

ReputationRep:
    some black guys are gorgeous, but i could only ever date a black guy if he acted like a white one.

All black guys look the same to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    LOL what hassle?
    I'd probably be disowned (certainly if he was a different faith) - at the very least he wouldn't be welcome at family events.

(note, this is more applicable to a serious relationship than casual dating, but I figure I may as well save myself the stress).

ReputationRep:
    ouch at this thread so far, good thing no-one fit has commented or will comment since this is tsr. but ouch neways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazMaz)
    some black guys are gorgeous, but i could only ever date a black guy if he acted like a white one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Referee)
    I'd probably be disowned (certainly if he was a different faith) - at the very least he wouldn't be welcome at family events.

(note, this is more applicable to a serious relationship than casual dating, but I figure I may as well save myself the stress).
    why would you get disowned and why wouldnt they get envited to parites, i guess this must be a muslim thing, afterall, most asian families only want to date other muslims, it doesnt matter if the guy is white or black, if you date outside the race or religion you gonna get as they call it honour killing, such a stupid idea, no opposne but most black guys dont find asians attractive anyway

ReputationRep:
    black guys are sooooo HOT..!

Surely it's common sense to know that some are and some aren't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hallix)
    ouch at this thread so far, good thing no-one fit has commented or will comment since this is tsr. but ouch neways.
    lol I have commented haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    no black people are fugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    I prefer brownnnnnn. I wouldn't rule out white/black though. :top:
    It's because we're awesome :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    so you're assuming everyone on tsr is ugly..?!?!

ReputationRep:
    HELL YES!!!!

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    my experience, (i live in london btw)

i think probably most (like 70%ish) are attracted to black guys but the majority of that 70%ish will be attracted to thier own race (white guy) more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oladz)
    I dont think black guys find girls attractive.

LOL

ReputationRep:

So just because i'm on Tsr you are going to assume that i'm ugly?? And you're on Tsr so do you think you are ugly??

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.