Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So i got my application pack though today [31 July], i need funding for an LSE MSc course, which registers on 4 September, am i likely to get an answer by then?

What are the success rates for applications, i asked for £10,000, and have no ccj or anything bad on my record.

ReputationRep:
    I believe if your course is vocational then you should be OK. You say you have nothing bad but do you at least have something? Credit card, Direct debits etc. I'm guessing in this economic climate securing one will be harder.

ReputationRep:
    doing the same thing for Msc at UCL. Been a week now no answer. It is excruciating because my finances are ok but I finished my contract for my last job at the start of July and I am already back into my overdraft. If I get an anseer I'll let you know.

ReputationRep:
    Gl. I sent mine on Friday, and its Wed today; still no word. Ill let you know when i hear anything

ReputationRep:
    I believe three weeks is the average processing period.

ReputationRep:
    i just called the CDL people, they say i have been provisionally approved for the loan.

they are sending me the acceptance paperwork, which i have to fill out, and also a form i have to mail to my institution for them to fill out and send back. I hoping to have everything sorted and confirmed in 7-10 days.

btw, i called them the other day and they told me my application was pending since i had left something out of my application (which is BS cos i filled EVERYTHING in).

if you are in a hurry to get your loan, give them a ring 0845 60 900 60 and check the status of your application

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.