Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just want to know how much to budget for books.:confused:

Thanks for any replies.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say anywhere between £100 and £200, it depends how many you want to buy.

A brand new 2009 edition book is anywhere between £25 and £35 if that helps you

So far I have spent £165. My budget for this year is £200 but it is my last year.

ReputationRep:
    Yep books tend to be between around 20 and up to as much as £50 if you are unlucky :P
    I'm a quite lucky this year in that only one of my modules has a set text so i only need to buy one!

Also I think waterstones (the uni book shop in the galleria) tends to have a sale in october so you can get a good 10% off your books Lets hope they do it again this year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Javeria)
    I just want to know how much to budget for books.:confused:

Thanks for any replies.

i herd dt we dnt even need 2 buy books cz deres sum online fing wen we cn look at the books via wifi lol =] im doin llb law at herts 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnatalia)
    i herd dt we dnt even need 2 buy books cz deres sum online fing wen we cn look at the books via wifi lol =] im doin llb law at herts 2
    If thats how you speak in real life, you might aswell not bother with the course as no one will take you on to represent them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 23, 2009
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.