Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone looking to meet their partner at uni? Watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i was looking to find someone at my uni, but then surprisingly found someone at a dif uni (same city)
    tbh it all worked out cos everyone at my uni is gay anyway and tehres not many girls at his :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazmin)
    Lol!!!.Middlesex University
    Little wonder. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Fair Britain?)
    Little wonder. :p:
    lol, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazmin)
    lol, what about you?
    There are good looking people everywhere. Besides, it's all about the individual's taste.

I'm going to either UCL or QMUL.

ReputationRep:
    yeh lol, i agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KinkyBear)
    r people really dat desperate!? >.>
    How is it in any way desperate?

ReputationRep:
    No I think University's too young to meet my life partner, I'd like to wait until I've been working at my job for a few years after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Esmerelda)
    No I think University's too young to meet my life partner, I'd like to wait until I've been working at my job for a few years after that.
    So, you'd reject anyone who is interested in you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure I may well meet a partner, or two there, but not 'MY partner', as in, I'm not looking to meet my future husband there, at least intentionally...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Fair Britain?)
    So, you'd reject anyone who is interested in you?
    No but as the thread asked I'm not actually looking to meet my partner at Uni.

Not really

ReputationRep:
    hopefully but honestly i don't care. uni is going to be in another town/city so i could opt for someone back home :p: :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    :yes:

Even though it's 3 years away

ReputationRep:
    Partners, amirite?

ReputationRep:
    I dunno. I know its likely I will. I think whats most likely is that I will meet my partner in the period i'm in uni

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to spend 6 years at uni from sept... but I honestly can't see it happening for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    well there's no one decent enough round here, so we'll see...

I'm not actually going on a husband hunt though hahaha

(and to all people saying 'found them.' REALLY? perhaps you should read the 'annoying couples' thread)

ReputationRep:
    ermm i dunno. I wont mind if some one knocks at my door and asks for help. But i wont go to the others door and keep knocking and looking, by the way, wats ur plan Mr. Thread starter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveyouxx)
    well there's no one decent enough round here, so we'll see...

I'm not actually going on a husband hunt though hahaha

(and to all people saying 'found them.' REALLY? perhaps you should read the 'annoying couples' thread)
    Are you a Man EATER?

ReputationRep:
    Definately no for me, I wouldn't let it happen even if I did meet somebody. I've had my fair share of relationships, I just want to go to university and enjoy myself without risk of drama/heartbreak etc. all that which comes from relationships. Unless it's an ideal relationship, which let's face it, is very unlikely...especially with my luck.
    I just want to go to university, do well, make awesome friends, have an experience of a life time :yep: Just relax, take it slow..and let the good times role :cool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.