Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As title says: When will YOU be in Loughborough?

Personally I'm moving into my house on the 18th August for definite. Who's around?

ReputationRep:
    Erm tomorrow to look at houses after our house fell through... Stupif ***** landlord not meeting fire regs then being on holiday.

ReputationRep:
    will be down for random weekends probs, but properly moving back 19th september, got some work experience in some schools etc before then at home so staying at home longer this year for the first time!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be there to shark the freshers :p: Don't officially go back to halls till the Saturday, but i'm going to crash in my friends room and join in with the events anyhoo!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I am around now. I will be going home for a month Mid August, and be back around the 14th sept.

ReputationRep:
    should be there on the 7th of sept. though might come up for a few days on the 1st =)

ReputationRep:
    I'll be moving into Bill Mo Hall on the 22nd September!

ReputationRep:
    (hopefully) moving into The Holt on the 23rd September ... counting down the days

ReputationRep:
    Moving into Royce September 24th. eek

ReputationRep:
    Me too Royce on 24th. excited!?

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was a thread for people who are already at lufbra askinf basically when they are getting there because they probably have houses... We all know everyone moves into halls in the week of Monday 21st to Friday 25th of september...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rorydaredking)
    I thought this was a thread for people who are already at lufbra askinf basically when they are getting there because they probably have houses... We all know everyone moves into halls in the week of Monday 21st to Friday 25th of september...
    It's for everyone but everyone already knows the people moving in halls will obviously move in during those times :P

ReputationRep:
    Nice Rory... way to make the new freshers feel welcome :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e-m-i-l-y)
    Nice Rory... way to make the new freshers feel welcome :O
    Im sorry.. Its all banter :P
    But seriously I just thought it was funny how the freshers were posting when they arrive...
    Luckily I wasnt on TSR this time last year or you would be able to dig up some embarrassing posts with me excited about lufbra lol!

ReputationRep:
    Probably a few days before term starts.
    I've got plans till then.

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna be backwards and forwards from now on. But party to christen the house wednesday ohhh yeaaaahhh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C_D)
    Im gonna be backwards and forwards from now on. But party to christen the house wednesday ohhh yeaaaahhh.
    Is that an invite?

ReputationRep:
    Think I will be in and around either on the 12/13th Sept weekend or the weekend after...

Depends on "close down" activities down at work...and if I can be asked to drive up that weekend...and also possible Open Day visits for my sister...

ReputationRep:
    Is that an invite?
    Sure, why not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GεεRTHAN)
    Think I will be in and around either on the 12/13th Sept weekend or the weekend after...

Depends on "close down" activities down at work...and if I can be asked to drive up that weekend...and also possible Open Day visits for my sister...
    I'm working the open day I'll give you guys a private tour!

xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.