Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst things that couples do! Watch

ReputationRep:
    What about couples annoys the most? My pet peeve would have to be couples who go round each others' house and post on each others' walls about how much they love each other when they're right next to each other! What's yours? Yes, I'm bored :p:

when they have sex in the back seat of your car while youre driving back from a concert. the dirty *******s.

ReputationRep:
    Sex in my parents bed . *******s.

Edit: Lol at the similarity between my post and the one above even though we posted at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Kissing each other in public

Pet names

Excessive Facebooking

Constant drivel to their respective friends on how much they miss each other for the fifteen minutes they're away from each other.

Yeah I'm bitter.

ReputationRep:
    Couples who mark the tiniest anniversary, e.g. ah our fortnight anniversary

Facebook statuses and wall posts involving pet names and made up mushy words no one else can, or wants to understand :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    when they have sex in the back seat of your car while youre driving back from a concert. the dirty *******s.
    Did they think you hadn't noticed or did they just not care?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamondsky99)

Facebook statuses and wall posts involving pet names and made up mushy words no one else can, or wants to understand :p:
    Damnit I'm guilty of that crime against humanity >_<

ReputationRep:
    Kissing in public (especially in school), and calling each other 'babe'. I absolutely detest that word.
    And arguing in front of their friends. Its so awkward for everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    The one's who constanly lets everyone know on facebook how much they love their bf/gf every 10 minuites on their status.

Those who are perminately attached to eachother

Those who are primarily always identified as being part of a couple...when they lose their individuality

ReputationRep:
    When they use the pet names they have for each other in public!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sucking off each others' faces right in front of me ..ew...

ReputationRep:
    full blown making out in public. annnd marking up like 2 week anniversarys.
    and the couples who are like 15/16 years old and claim they have met their soul mate every time they get a new boy/girl friend. my younger brother is guilty of this....

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to jump on the fb bandwagon, and say that it annoys me when people leave pointless comments on every photo of their gf/bf

"Aww, that's my baby!!" "look at you, sexy as ever!" etc.

Especially if they're photos that I've taken, because then I get alerted to it.

ReputationRep:

Part of the first flush of love, my friend. It soon goes though :p:

when they start kissing each other when they are with friends, especially if its only you and your just standing threre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    Kinky.

ReputationRep:

Oh my god definitely!! - (the first one) ... actually both!

My friend wouldn't let her boyfriend go out with my boyfriend because it was their 3 month anniversary! Bizarre!!!!

Yeh I hate made up words too... why do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    Kissing each other in public

Pet names

Excessive Facebooking

Constant drivel to their respective friends on how much they miss each other for the fifteen minutes they're away from each other.

Yeah I'm bitter.
    yep this! :yes:

But also, couples with lots and lots and lots of annoying small problems.
    And also, constant clinginess to each other so that they block out the rest of the world and everybody else. -.-
    And also just talking about their partners 24/7 to their friends...

Yep, Spacecam, im bitter too...lets just sulk somewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hula129)
    and the couples who are like 15/16 years old and claim they have met their soul mate every time they get a new boy/girl friend.
    This...couples saying "yes, ive found my love, ive found my future husband!"

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    When they are so superficial and boastful about being in a relationship. They post loong conversations on each others' Facebook wall, and put "I love you" at the end of each paragraph, for the whole world to see. Saying too much like that, on Facebook, for every one to see makes it a bit fake, robotic, and it seems to lose it's meaning.
    I mean, when having a private conversation, it wouldn't be:
    "Hi, how you doing today? I love you"
    "Not bad, let's take a walk, I love you"
    "Wow, what a pretty scene, I love you"
    "Let's go back to mine now, I love you"

I mean, I love my gf, and she loves me. We say it to each other, but not excessively.

[/rant]

hope it makes sense.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.