Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst things that couples do! Watch

ReputationRep:
    When the couple are two of your best mates, and you're in the middle of what had been an interesting conversation, only to look up and see that said couple are now on top of each other, licking each other's noses/arms/chins, etc.

Also, when my best friend was going out with this absolute moron, he always used to ring her up when we were out and tell her how much he missed her, and whenever they argued (usually after he'd cheated on her, and everybody except her had known about it), he'd ring her up and tell her how "depressed" he was and guilt trip her into forgiving him - i.e. "*insert name here*, if you don't take me back, I don't know what I'm going to do, oh look! I have paracetamol here, lolol!" and the whole time, I'd be sat there, twiddling my thumbs and quietly seething about how she'd been ignoring me for half an hour in order to let that arse mess up her life even more.

Ugh, rage.

ReputationRep:
    when they have noisy sex that i'm forced to listen to because her bedroom is next to mine
    when they pretend they aren't having sex and have just "had a nap" or "he was helping me with an essay"
    or what's REALLY annoying is this: i arranged to go out for a girls night with one half of a couple and a few more girl mates, and we go to a club. the boyfriend is out with his mates at a different club. the girl spends ALL night texting and phoning boyfriend because she misses him, wishes he was at the club we're at etc, and makes him come to the club we're in (so he's having to pay for entry twice) and then spends most of the night glued to him, except for brief periods when she'll say "omg i wish he wasn't here, it's so annoying"

AAARGH!! YOU FREAK!! YOU CLINGY FREAK!

ReputationRep:
    my pet peeve is people who incessantly post pictures of themselves and their boyfriend kissing on facebook. even worse when they put it as their profile picture. grrr i don't need to see that :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steverockin)
    when they were his and her mathching coats n clothes n stuff
    Hah matching red anoraks.......u no that couples gonna last

ReputationRep:
    The way they refer to each other as "my boyfriend/girlfriend" instead of using names to make sure everybody knows the score.

ReputationRep:
    I know one..

When they squeeze eachothers blackheads! its disgusting, why would someone do this to their bf/gf?! when the spots are on their face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    when they have sex in the back seat of your car while youre driving back from a concert. the dirty *******s.
    that's unbelievable that they would do that!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveyou_xx)
    my pet peeve is people who incessantly post pictures of themselves and their boyfriend kissing on facebook. even worse when they put it as their profile picture. grrr i don't need to see that :mad:
    This!

My friends profile photo is her and her boyfriend kissing..I don't understand why people do this and think people actually want to see it?! I think it's so immature! Also, she has a photo album of her and her boyfriend and it's named "me and (boyfriends name)xx <3" :| And it's full of photos of them both and skittles laid out on the floor, spelling out "I <3 U" Bleughhh!

ReputationRep:
    When they have sex in your bed and lie, by saying they had it up against your wall instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fran.ha)
    When they have sex in your bed and lie, by saying they had it up against your wall instead.
    :eek:
    lmao
    that sucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    Although im in a relationship, i hate kissing in public, and i dont like other people doing it
    Same, especially when you see couples in nightclubs glued to each other faces, they could do that at home for free lol i have a boyfriend but we're not really soppy at all, well i'm not haha

EDIT: also saw the funniest thing ever, was waiting for a friend to get picked up outside Xscape in castleford at about 11.30pm and there's a chineese restaurant, this couple were up against the glass groping :| then they edged inside and went up the stairs... 2 minutes later they come back out again, doing up their clothes buttons and looking shifty... 2 minutes after that the owners and staff of the restaurant come out looking pissed off... haha :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    Please don't tell me you know people like that?!
    sadly , i know of one :o:

ReputationRep:
    When its a mates birthday, and you arrange for you all to go out, then he calls 2 hours before we met up saying 'Soz, can't make it, staying in with ****'

Another one what really annoys me is when ur alone with your mate hes saying stuff like 'cant stand her' 'id rather be single' and tells me I have it great cos im single. Then 2 mins later hes on the phone to her 'aww yea, miss you too' 'Id rather be with you than here'

ReputationRep:
    pretty much all of the above.

And when they keep breaking up and getting back together. ARGH.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.