Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst things that couples do! Watch

ReputationRep:
    when they break up and you have to choose which one to stay friends with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .X.alysha.X.)
    The one's who constanly lets everyone know on facebook how much they love their bf/gf every 10 minuites on their status.
    I second this. God, it's ******* annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    This...couples saying "yes, ive found my love, ive found my future husband!"

:rolleyes:
    love your profile writingy thing.... did make me chuckle :yes:

ReputationRep:
    exactly!! fine if they really want to say how much they miss each other and love each other on facebook but DO IT IN A MESSAGE not a comment!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hula129)
    love your profile writingy thing.... did make me chuckle :yes:
    Why thank you!
    Now im all embarrassed & happy :p:
    Thx! Spam! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you!
    Now im all embarrassed & happy :p:
    Thx! Spam! :yes:
    haha welcome :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Anything that reminds me i'm single

ReputationRep:
    Haha I'm so glad I'm not guilty of any of these :p:

I concur on the facebook thing. Especially when they post statuses all the time like "miss my bbz dont feel like a person when ur around x X x X x X x love you x X" aaand put up kissing pictures and clog up my news feed with mushy dushy ******** that they could be saying ANYWHERE but a freaking social networking site, grrrr.

Another annoyance is when they sit in public places looking all emo and buried in each others arms like they might die if they were to be physically separated for one second.

ReputationRep:
    you do know you can hide these people from your news feed!

ah im glad my gf and i are not guilty of anything given abouve......so far!

ReputationRep:
    pet names
    when they do silly things together to get people's attention (by doing it in public,or constantly looking to see if people are watching them)
    ignoring their mates for each other

PDAs (especially in libraries and on buses) and facebook expressions of love.

ReputationRep:
    Murder/suicide pact.

ReputationRep:
    also ones who combine their names together, that's just sad imo

ReputationRep:

Yep, Spacecam, im bitter too...lets just sulk somewhere
    I've got a little Love-Octagon going with Ataloss, Nick_000, Bennh and a few others - you are welcome to join :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I hate the kind of couples who bicker and argue constantly but as soon as a new couple comes on the scene they start gushing about how they're such a great couple and sooo in love. It's not a freaking competition, you're awful for each other, break up and shut up.

(Original post by Abhead)
    Did they think you hadn't noticed or did they just not care?
    nah they didnt really care. they were pretty drunk and i told them to stop but they didnt :cry:

on a side note. i hate it when couples who are 16-19 get "engaged"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    I've got a little Love-Octagon going with Ataloss, Nick_000, Bennh and a few others - you are welcome to join :cool:
    Interesting...but I'm actually only into Platonic Solids..... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    nah they didnt really care. they were pretty drunk and i told them to stop but they didnt :cry:

on a side note. i hate it when couples who are 16-19 get "engaged"
    :lolwut: I'd never dream of having sex infront of my friends, especially if it was in their car and they had specifically asked me to stop! My boyfriend told me about a time he had sex in his own room when other people where in there, when his family had a big new years party. It was quite dark and he was really drunk, so apparently that makes it ok :curious:

Engagements where there actually a plan to get married are fine imo. People who are "engaged" and are blatantly just going to break up, or who are "engaged" with no ring, marriage plans or serious commitment at all, not so much.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, the incessant declarations of love and wanting to do eachother that come up on Facebook when I am innocently scrolling through my news feed. *shudders

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, some couples make me sick. The one's that have to be all smoochy when in public, it's like get a room.
    What I really hate is the couples who go to the cinema to have a snogging session - probably much more but I'd rather not think about what somone's been upto in the seat before me - :eek: . I guess it's because hotels are so much more expensive but still, get a room!!

Yes I know I'm bitter, sue me :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.