Turn on thread page Beta

Worst things that couples do! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    nah they didnt really care. they were pretty drunk and i told them to stop but they didnt :cry:

on a side note. i hate it when couples who are 16-19 get "engaged"
    i knew someone from my sixth form, got married at 18. and another guy got engaged...

we had some crazy sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    Repeated 'I love you's, saying, 'I'm so sorry, you'll find someone one day' and then the next week I'm consoling them over their breakup, and then I'm the one saying 'He was never worth you' <- freaking retarded.
    Thankfully, most of my friends are cool and don't do this :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    The ones who spend their entire time snogging in public. I don't mind the odd kiss at all but some people just deliberately do it in big crowds as if to say '**** you, I'm the one having a great time with my ridiculously fit partner'.

ReputationRep:
    When the girl tells you she wants to suck you off when she's tipsy but you say NO cause you're good mates with her boyfriend. Then he finds out about this and ***** your girlfriend in 'revenge'.

True story. I learnt my lesson.

ReputationRep:
    PDA. Eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    The ones who spend their entire time snogging in public. I don't mind the odd kiss at all but some people just deliberately do it in big crowds as if to say '**** you, I'm the one having a great time with my ridiculously fit partner'.
    ... It's worse with their ridiculously ugly partner... :puke: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    What about couples annoys the most? My pet peeve would have to be couples who go round each others' house and post on each others' walls about how much they love each other when they're right next to each other! What's yours? Yes, I'm bored :p:
    haha my friends girlfriend does that, he never goes on facebook but when their together she goes on his and posts on her wall then logs in hers and posts back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-E-N-O-V-A)
    When the girl tells you she wants to suck you off when she's tipsy but you say NO cause you're good mates with her boyfriend. Then he finds out about this and ***** your girlfriend in 'revenge'.

True story. I learnt my lesson.
    You learnt what lesson? I don't actually see how you were to blame for anything in this situation. Your girlfriend and your mate sound like absolute *****.

ReputationRep:
    When they put each other before friends ALL THE TIME.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, this is funny. (Taken from my friends Facebook. Hid the names though)

***** loves **** so muchhhh. Best bf ever. Love you babe.

(3 days later)

What a ****. Cheating on me with that dyke. Better off without that scum.

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    The ones who are CONSTANTLY on the phone to them every two minutes - while your following 2 steps behind.

ReputationRep:
    Couples who insist on telling EVERYBODY how amazing their partner is. Until they break up and then they call their ex a prick/cocktease/****/queer whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .X.alysha.X.)
    The one's who constanly lets everyone know on facebook how much they love their bf/gf every 10 minuites on their status.
    this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shrp)
    haha my friends girlfriend does that, he never goes on facebook but when their together she goes on his and posts on her wall then logs in hers and posts back
    that's kinda sad.....does she have nothing better to do when they're together??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    nah they didnt really care. they were pretty drunk and i told them to stop but they didnt :cry:

on a side note. i hate it when couples who are 16-19 get "engaged"
    Yes! And you just know they'll have broken up in a weeks time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The worst is if they are in your group of friends, they start going out, it makes everyone awkward, they seperate themselves from the group, BAM your group of friends is ruined.
    Owe and the inevitable break-up.

Euurgh, the obvious fake relationships as well. You know the ones where you can tell they are just going out for the sake of having a gf/bf.

The need of some couples to be constantly holding each other or lying on each other all the time.

When they change themselves/opinions/interests now that they are basically one person. And it's not like one even more interesting person, it's like 2 people less interesting than half a person.

*rantrant*

ReputationRep:
    Phew, I'm glad none of these apply to me haha. Apart from the babe one, I do call my bf babes But not in front of everyone!

For me it's couples who are ALL OVER each other in front of other people. I understand the quick peck, but when I can see your tongues for 5 minutes? No thank you.
    And couples that Never leave each other, and act like they've been given some godly status over any single people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)

(3 days later)

hahaha, that is so irritating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)

(3 days later)

hahaha, that is so irritating but funny

ReputationRep:
    1. public face-sucking/groping
    2. being too cutesy with each other
    3. dedications on facebook like "omg i love ___ soooo much"
    4. facebook wall to walls declaring their love for ALL to see
    5. being able to talk about nothing but each other
    6. when they're your friends and you see them separately and they moan about missing their other half
    7. the stupid anniversaries thing, like 3 months or anything less than half a year
    8. being REALLY over couply even if they know that you're in a group of 3 so making you the third wheel.

wow. I didn't realise how bitter I actually am until Just now.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.