Turn on thread page Beta

Worst things that couples do! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    You learnt what lesson? I don't actually see how you were to blame for anything in this situation. Your girlfriend and your mate sound like absolute *****.
    I learned that I should never turn down a blowjob.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-E-N-O-V-A)
    Oh. What if your girlfriend hadn't turned out to be a total biatch though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krar)
    you do know you can hide these people from your news feed!

ah im glad my gf and i are not guilty of anything given abouve......so far!
    Exactly, there is some definite bitterness in the room! :p:

I'm not really guilty of doing any of that with my boyfriend. I'll post 'love you xxxx' on his wall (mostly when drunk I must admit) but mostly it's just insults, like '**** off man rapist xxxxx' or telling everyone how much he loves the ****.

I am a nice girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~emy~)
    Ugh, some couples make me sick. The one's that have to be all smoochy when in public, it's like get a room.
    What I really hate is the couples who go to the cinema to have a snogging session - probably much more but I'd rather not think about what somone's been upto in the seat before me - :eek: . I guess it's because hotels are so much more expensive but still, get a room!!

Yes I know I'm bitter, sue me :p:
    We have a new cinema near us and the armrests between the seats can be lifted up to make a double seat. It makes the whole couply thing even worse!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SOPHistication)
    that's kinda sad.....does she have nothing better to do when they're together??
    i'm sure they do, think she just does it for fun.

ReputationRep:

Why would you ever turn down a blow job?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    Oh. What if your girlfriend hadn't turned out to be a total biatch though?
    I dunno, I'd feel guilty. But she was. Maybe the lesson should be 'not go out with whores'. ha.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I'd feel guilty. But she was. Maybe the lesson should be 'not go out with whores'. ha.
    Yeah that one makes more sense.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it when couples kiss each other in a very noisy way and you can also see their tongues and spit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doublereedfreak)
    The worst is if they are in your group of friends, they start going out, it makes everyone awkward, they seperate themselves from the group, BAM your group of friends is ruined.
    Owe and the inevitable break-up.

Euurgh, the obvious fake relationships as well. You know the ones where you can tell they are just going out for the sake of having a gf/bf.

The need of some couples to be constantly holding each other or lying on each other all the time.

When they change themselves/opinions/interests now that they are basically one person. And it's not like one even more interesting person, it's like 2 people less interesting than half a person.

*rantrant*
    i agree with everything u said, especially the last bit. They start to ignore everyone else and soon they just merge to become one person

ReputationRep:
    Really what everyone else has said!

ReputationRep:
    I mean, I love my gf, and she loves me. We say it to each other, but not excessively.

What a delightful little poem :p:

ReputationRep:
    The worst thing I have encountered is from my friends' couple.They are just telling me about the other one's worst attitudes what had done on them like I am their mother.
    I was freaking out that I told them not to tell about their-selves to me again cos' it is time consuming to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~emy~)
    Ugh, some couples make me sick. The one's that have to be all smoochy when in public, it's like get a room.
    What I really hate is the couples who go to the cinema to have a snogging session - probably much more but I'd rather not think about what somone's been upto in the seat before me - :eek: . I guess it's because hotels are so much more expensive but still, get a room!!

Yes I know I'm bitter, sue me :p:
    yea i have to agree......there was this couple behind me and my mates in the cinema and the girl was giving the guy head i was so disgusted

ReputationRep:
    When you invite the couple out to do something as part of a group, and they just separate off and spend the whole evening making out and ignoring everyone else.

And then one of said couple moans about how he doesn't want to be always associated with the girlfriend :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I lived with a couple last year and the most annoying thing was that they lived together, were on the same course and even worked at the same place for a while, yet if one of them went to the library or something, they would start texting each other after about 5 minutes apart!
    It wasn't even important texting, just inane ****! I find that kind of complete dependency on another person really pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Just sort of exist in my peripheral vision in public places and make me feel bitter and dead inside.

ReputationRep:
    when they were his and her mathching coats n clothes n stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steverockin)
    when they were his and her mathching coats n clothes n stuff
    I've got to say, I've never seen anyone ACTUALLY do that.. :eek: scary stuff!

ReputationRep:
    The ones who PDA FARRRR too much, and who change their profile pictures to each other and change their names to "OMG I LOVE ___ SO ******* MUCH I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU" and then post that on their status about 10 times a day.

And the ones who have sex when you're in the same building (i'd rather not accidentally walk in on something thanks :indiff:)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.