Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Couples who think they count as one person when paying for stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Couples who on forums have eachothers names in their sigs GRRRR makes me ******* mad.

:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    whether im with someone or single i hate PDA, i hate seeing others getting off with each other etc and i wouldnt do it myself if others were around. holding hands etc in public is fine but nothing more imo.

ReputationRep:
    ive bin with my gf for a while now and my mate(s) mostly have the same opinion as you guys, but its got to the point now where every time i mention her in conversation it means i 'cant get her out of my head', or i get "ffs not again", i cant even say her name without being burned!
    nice *****ing forum btw tis great

ReputationRep:
    constant facebooking each other with "i love you, i miss you sooooo much, i cant wait to see you"...and then they upload a photo album of themselves on a professional photoshoot, and neither of them are good looking to start with. makes me sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cats_have_teats)
    What on earth is PDA? A quick google search returned 'Personal Digital Assistant'
    public displays of affection
    e.g. kissing / groping etc

ReputationRep:
    So... Is all this what I'm supposed to be doing with my boyfriend? Cos all I seem to do is tell him I'm going to kill him if he does certain things...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    Couples who argue on Facebook about which one loves the other one more.

My news feed was covered with:
    'I love you so much'
    'I love you so much MORE'
    'No! I love YOU so much more!'
    After a while, someone commented on one of the posts saying 'shut the **** up!'. :laugh:
    There is, indeed, a blog called 'shut the **** up, marrieds' that collects screenshots of those kinds of conversations...

You can add me to the group of people who get annoyed by this sort of thing. Yes it's great people are in love, if they genuinely are, but there are many, many private ways to express your feelings for someone...

ReputationRep:
    its not so much the eating each other's faces in public (its bad but could be worse as i shall demonstrate)

its when they start having foreplay in public, FFS
    feeling each other or spanking

you dont just want them to get a room,
    you want them to get one locked up, sound proofed, and in other words, secluded from any other human being!

I AM EXTREMELY BITTER

ReputationRep:
    When couples take pictures of themselves kissing.

"Hey lets kiss, and I'll take a photo.."

CRINGE.

ReputationRep:
    When they have sex right in front of you! While you're trying to eat.

ReputationRep:
    The ones who have their msn names as "Laura <3 Fred" or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    The baby-talk voices. You pussy-whipped, under-the-thumb, poor excuse for a man.

ReputationRep:
    Pet names I don't mind. Holding hands - why not? Celebrating mini-anniversaries - that's rather cute. A little peck on the lips every now and then? Sure

But what I cannot tolerate is couples actually sucking each other's faces for prolonged periods of time, right in front of you. Whilst you're talking to them :rant:

ReputationRep:
    I'll show examples from this girl on facebook. These are her last few statuses...hopefully she's not on this site because they ANGER ME. They're in reverse order, sorry

__ is home alone for the night =( ... wishes he was back with me .... work n 2nd interview tomoro =/ ♥ Love Him xxxxxxxxx ♥

__got through to the second interview n looking forward to lasagne for tea with my baby .... Love Him Loads xxxxxxxxxx ♥

__had a good night last night ... but has an interview in an hour n a half =/ .... Love Him Soo Much! xxxxxxxx ♥

__ doesn't know why she's up this early ... still absolutely knackered, wanna be having a long lie in =| ... n gotta tidy up my room later ... bad times! ♥ Loves Zac xxxxxxxxx ♥

__had a good time at the cinema watching My Sisters Keeper .... but it was really sad ='( .... not looking forward to tidying her room n cleaning the dogs tomoro =| ♥ Love Zac Soo Much xxxxxxxx ♥

I ACTUALLY FEEL ILL.

ReputationRep:
    When couples do coupley crap like kissing and **** when I'm out and about with my parents. Cringe-*******-worthy :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kattydee)
    yea i have to agree......there was this couple behind me and my mates in the cinema and the girl was giving the guy head i was so disgusted
    Strike a conversation with one of them - guaranteed to make it awkward for everyone.

Actually, there's lots of fun you could have in that situation. I might start going to the cinema more...

ReputationRep:
    Whne you are walking along and the couple infront suddenly stop and start making out... I dont mind PDA's but when they are in my ways its VERY annoying....

Couples eating each other alive whilst waiting in a cue (something I endure on a regular basis at work - :woo:)

ReputationRep:
    When you go away for a weekend with a friend and after just 5 hours their boyfriend calls them and asks them to come home because he misses her

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.