Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst things that couples do! Watch

ReputationRep:
    that weird thing where teh guy sticks his pokey bit inside her and then they make funny noises.

:unsure:

ReputationRep:
    haha u guys have some bad 'friends' on facebook. I've never, ever, ever seen a comment on the 'ole news feed saying 'love you bb u lil QT' or something along those annoying lines. Thank god too. Shocked at the extent of this facebook smooching to be honest. Didn't know it existed!

One thing that makes me smirk is...when a guy notices his gf is looking at you and then makes THE most hasty attempt of a PDA to take control. The fake relationships are there for all to see. Can spot them a mile off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoif_)
    So annoying - it's like they forget there are other people in the world never mind their friends. A friend once came to my other friend's house to stay over and spent all night, literally, on MSN to her boyfriend. Didn't even come out of the computer room, needless to say she wasn't invited again...
    its the same with phones etc...

oh well, no one likes being a third wheel...

ReputationRep:
    A "friend" of mine actually got engaged at 15 to a boy who was 14. :|

EDIT: He dumped her and she then "loved" another guy 2 weeks after.
    Haha. There are a few such 15/16 year olds on TSR as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho0101)
    Haha. There are a few such 15/16 year olds on TSR as well.
    Is this a subtle "I'm one of them"? :p:

(Original post by spacepirate-James)
    its the same with phones etc...

oh well, no one likes being a third wheel...
    True, I avoid being alone with couples, it's not nice. :no:

ReputationRep:

Lol I'm engaged and 21 and I *still* feel uncomfortable being alone with another couple and not knowing where to put my eyes if they do stuff... I never want my friends to feel that way about me and my man!

ReputationRep:

I've just finished uni so the answer to that would be no! There are a few such threads everyday. Yesterday, there was this girl who was trying to convince everyone (and herself I think) that she was "in love" and had found "the one" at the age of 15 or something.

She said that I was "insulting" her when I said that it wasn't love. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thepinkpowerranger)
    Lol I'm engaged and 21 and I *still* feel uncomfortable being alone with another couple and not knowing where to put my eyes if they do stuff... I never want my friends to feel that way about me and my man!
    If only we had more sensible people like you. I hate it when couple go OTT in public places or in front of friends. It just makes everyone so uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thepinkpowerranger)
    Haha, proof that it never stops being uncomfortable :p:
    There are just some times where I think: just stop. Now. Lol.

(Original post by Psycho0101)
    I've just finished uni so the answer to that would be no! There are a few such threads everyday. Yesterday, there was this girl who was trying to convince everyone (and herself I think) that she was "in love" and had found "the one" at the age of 15 or something.

She said that I was "insulting" her when I said that it wasn't love. :rolleyes:
    Haha, okay then, I'll let you off! It annoys me no end, I wouldn't mind if they'd been together years but after a few weeks and it really does just take the piss :rolleyes:
    And it's not an insult, it's fact!

ReputationRep:

Yeah, but the problem is that they are my two best friends....but after awkward cinema outings and just general annoyance....i have noooo idea what to do. We used to be a group of five, and the other two have drifted away, finding new friends. Im just wondering how long i can hold up before i do the same :p:

Does any girl actually like the clingy jealous type? The one that gets mortally depressed because his girlfriend expressed that she found Robert Patterson (after watching twilight) attractive. And now he refuses to watch the film...:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    people wen they are 17 saying that they are engaged:banghead: . one of my frens is guilty of this but know her and her 'fiance' have broken up what a freggin shock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spanghew)
    I'm going to jump on the fb bandwagon, and say that it annoys me when people leave pointless comments on every photo of their gf/bf

"Aww, that's my baby!!" "look at you, sexy as ever!" etc.

Especially if they're photos that I've taken, because then I get alerted to it.
    lol im guilty of doing that
    i dont c whats wrong with saying that tho
    but i dont do it EVERY photo ^^

umm for me wud be pet names that annoys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Yeah, but the problem is that they are my two best friends....but after awkward cinema outings and just general annoyance....i have noooo idea what to do. We used to be a group of five, and the other two have drifted away, finding new friends. Im just wondering how long i can hold up before i do the same :p:

Does any girl actually like the clingy jealous type? The one that gets mortally depressed because his girlfriend expressed that she found Robert Patterson (after watching twilight) attractive. And now he refuses to watch the film...:eek3:
    Oh :/ Well, that sucks. I'm quite lucky in the fact that there are 14 of us containing two couples so it's easy to avoid awkward situations - not so good for you.

Personally, I hate it. I was at a party the other night when a girl said she thought Johnny Depp was gorgeous and was saying if he knocked on the doorstep and offered sex then she'd say yes right away. It was a joke but her boyfriend refused to speak to her for the rest of the night and it made the whole thing awkward. People are always going to like celebrities and they're always going to be unattainable so what's the bloody issue?! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't take notic of it tbh. If they love eachother, then of course they'll be trying to spend as much time together, whether that's on the phone, MSN or facebook. None of my business. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Taking photos of themselves kissing/doing whatever and post them on Facebook. If you're gonna do that, I'd rather you kept it in your own little folder on your computer rather than splash them all over the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    when they have sex in the back seat of your car while youre driving back from a concert. the dirty *******s.
    :eek: serious?

ReputationRep:
    Right now my flatmate and her boyfriend are chasing each other around the flat so they can catch and tickle one another. All I can hear is: "ooOOOOOHHH!!!......AAAAAHhhhhhh hAAA...EEEeeeeeeeeEEE!!!!..."

I want to kill them.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing really. I tend to get jealous if the lass is rather nice looking but nothing much more than that. Ofc doing dirty stuff near me isn't too cool either.

ReputationRep:
    What really annoys me is when a friend argues with her boyfriend. You spend all night comforting her and telling her what a ******* he is. Next again day everything is fine between them and you've wasted an entire night!

ReputationRep:
    Couples who talk to eachother in baby voices or use ridiculous pet names for eachother when everyone else is around.

Couples who have the stupidest problems and won't stop going on about them. If they have a serious problem I'm there for my friends but I realllllly don't need to hear about all of their ridiculous little arguments.

I don't mind a bit of PDA but I feel like I spend my whole life as a third wheel as all of my best friends are in relationships, so it seems kind of mean when all they do is make out right in front of me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.