Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst things that couples do! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthah)
    I don't mind a bit of PDA but I feel like I spend my whole life as a third wheel as all of my best friends are in relationships, so it seems kind of mean when all they do is make out right in front of me.
    Says the girl who sounds quite happy to be single...

ReputationRep:
    When they try and set you up with one of 'their' (there's the whole one person thing again) single friends.

Grr. I've had like five offers already; and they're all dead-end losers. Uh, yeah. No thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I forgot something else ... one time .. my friend had this like marriage ceremony with her boyfriend and I had to be the 'maid of honour'. They wrote vows, she wore a white dress and it was all so cringeworthy to watch. The less said about it the better. I think she was like 15 at the time. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    When they both torture you using knives and fire. I hate that.

ReputationRep:
    When they buy you one gift from both of them, then expect you to buy both of them seperate gifts!
    There should be a law banning that.
    And all the stuff that's been said already.

ReputationRep:
    I just hate all couples right now. Screw all happy people!

All of this just makes me want to be in a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    I kinda like couples. I don't get used for a third wheel but I'm allowed to join in with the eiffel tower every now and again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    When they both torture you using knives and fire. I hate that.
    Yeah, that's so aggravating. I can totally relate.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when people claim to be in love with bloody every bf/gf they have, atfer about 3 days...or even before they get together. And then they wonder why nobody believes them..

ReputationRep:
    Although im in a relationship, i hate kissing in public, and i dont like other people doing it

ReputationRep:
    Those who have to be touching 24/7, whether its sat in their laps, hugging, arms around stomach/waist, touching their arse etc. Please keep touchy feely time to yourselves! =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamondsky99)
    Couples who mark the tiniest anniversary, e.g. ah our fortnight anniversary
    haha thats so true i hate that

ReputationRep:
    My best friend and her boyfriend seem to constantly grope each other whenever we're out. and we wet to the cinema once and they started getting rather fired up with whatever they were doing. :bawling: Me and my other friend moved to the middle (we were at the back) They didn't even notice until the end. :hmmm:

Oh and I hate the 16 engaged thing as well, I know a girl to be fair she is 18. But met her boyfriend at xmas and got engaged in feburary and her sister is 17 pregnant and got married the other day. :lolwut: She's only been going out with this guy like 10 months. The family is weird though.

ReputationRep:
    In-jokes. They piss me off when they have hundreds of 'in-jokes' and they laugh away and I'm left looking like a complete prick.

I also hate people who say "love you" after everything, like they are just making sure "yep... yep, I'm still in love... phew".

Go die of face aids.

ReputationRep:
    When friends decide to go out.... and then become afraid of eachother and don't talk at all, won't even touch eachother...

and then you feel like you're treading on eggshells allll the time when you're around them, and have to remember not to mention the fact that they're in a "relationship"

Then they break up and never talk to eachother again, leaving your whole group of friends in a horribly awkward position!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, turns out me and my bf aren't an annoying couple at all. No pet names, no slushy facebook comments, no making out infront of friends... Go us

Although I do make a point of celebrating every month anniversary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Go die of face aids.
    Oh no. Please no. Did you just wish face aids on someone?

This is what you have done, i hope you're happy:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    This **** of a girl has ruined my relationship with my boyfriend and since then she's never been able to hold a relationship for longer than a month and her status changes like a yoyo. Some examples of them:

"cant wait 4 this weekend and spendin wiv certain sum1 =) .x."

"Is getin fcuked off wiv how much of a ***** ur bein!!!!! Gggrrrr!!!"

"is now all smiles =) !!! still gna miss **** loads tho!!! .x. "

" is bored of the head fcukin from the para who thinks he owns me!!!"

"gd bye 2 the prik feelin stronga evri day cnt believe u made me think u could b different!! .x."

After: went from being "single" to "in a relationship

Two days later: went from being "in a relationship" to "single".

Serves her right.

ReputationRep:
    Not inviting me to/involving me in their coitus sessions.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.