Turn on thread page Beta

General Cardio Routines? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoshifumu)
    The distances ran would have to be over a few miles, and the recovery barely more than 30 seconds. the number of sets would only have to be about 3-4 if that as well. i know it's possible and has been done, but i don't like very long distance HIIT, i think you could just run continuously and it'd give practically the same benefits.
    Well that's how my mate mainly trained for the half-marathon and his Ironman and he got along fine.

Mix it up. Do both SSCV and HIIT then. Don't focus on constantly running long-arsed boring distances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    Well that's how my mate mainly trained for the half-marathon and his Ironman and he got along fine.

Mix it up. Do both SSCV and HIIT then. Don't focus on constantly running long-arsed boring distances.
    some of us are made for the long distance, some of us just have adhd.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.