Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsi101)
    that's sh-it though:p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    I am nervous too! I don't mind if I barely scrape 240 to get my four As. I would kill me if I get 237-239 X_x

ReputationRep:
    i am only worried abt my physics results coz if i get a D then i am ****** up. though i know that i hav alredy secured a C or B in chem and biology is n't bad either.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you said there was one already...i dunno,..I just might:teeth:
    It's been too long :eek: How did your TSR hibernation go? Was it worthwhile!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalcomNewMoney84)
    It's been too long :eek: How did your TSR hibernation go? Was it worthwhile!?

:hi:

I ended it a week earlier than planned...does that say enough?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k9ruby)
    Any really brave people volunteering to star on TV when they open the dreaded envelope?

(If so watch this and make an informed choice. If you still decide to, good for you.)
    I would never do such a thing. Thing is, sometimes I think those people may be just playing up for the cameras.

I know that if I missed the grades I'd just keep up appearances, just to not look like a fool. xD
    No-one needs to know...

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

I ended it a week earlier than planned...does that say enough?:p:
    oh right aha. I decided to get myself a ban through the more hilarious way! Because I only had a couple of days to begin my revision for my last 2 exams, I wanted to limit all possible distractions. Only got back on here yesterday. Do you think your exams went alright?

ReputationRep:
    I've had about 7 bans now because the mods keep giving me 5 warning points at a time for small things like 'cool-story-bro-ing', single-smiley posts and calling people 'intolerable cretins'. Fascists. :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalcomNewMoney84)
    oh right aha. I decided to get myself a ban through the more hilarious way! Because I only had a couple of days to begin my revision for my last 2 exams, I wanted to limit all possible distractions. Only got back on here yesterday. Do you think your exams went alright?

well I don't have that many regrets as I did my best, however just wished I started a little earlier, as everyone says.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    I've had about 7 bans now because the mods keep giving me 5 warning points at a time for small things like 'cool-story-bro-ing', single-smiley posts and calling people 'intolerable cretins'. Fascists. :fuhrer:
    haha, jokes. If I'm honest N.B those "cool story bro" posters do get on my tits as well. They lack so much originality! My total bans are in double figures now loool. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    well I don't have that many regrets as I did my best, however just wished I started a little earlier, as everyone says.:rolleyes:
    Yeah I feel just the same. Although for me personally, on reflection I left it ridiculously late. I mean I started making notes just a fortnight before they all started. Admittedly I began wider reading for English and highlighting random shiz in my textbook for geography a few weeks before that.. but even so, I feel like a total goon now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wootwootwoot)
    I do maths which I have quite a good idea what I have got as you can see what the answers are afterwards, however the rest of my subjects are essay subjects, so I have no idea what I am going to get overall, grrr. Results wait was designed by the establishment to ruin all our summers.
    Very true :yep:

I'm bricking it already, hopefully I've done better than I did in January as I've put a lot more work in...I'd actually lol if I got the same grades as last time though.

ReputationRep:
    We have 60 days to go people!

ReputationRep:
    2 months today! hard to believe :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosamund123)
    2 months today! hard to believe :O
    This will ease your worries :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOmWQuCYufU

YES YES YES! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    What is the date for A levels?

ReputationRep:
    you blind? if you mean results it's the former in the thread's title: 20th!:woo:

ReputationRep:
    you blind? if you mean results it's the former in the thread's title: 20th!:woo:
    It's cool, I like the cold shoulder treatment anyway :cool: I felt obliged to do the same and know I just feel this way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EHpozHn-QA

ReputationRep:
    Less than two months to go. Oh dear me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.