The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

scaryhair
Sounds like a plan. However I wouldn't really want a red-wine head on results day itself just in case I find myself in deep poop.

Hmm, good point. Maybe just white wine as its a bit lighter. Then again, I can drink more of that and quicker than I can red - so may end up more hungover on that? Oh decisions...:confused:
Is someone making an Official Results Elation/Devastation thread thingmejiggybob?

(just copying the Scottish :awesome:)
Reply 2042
Jack Sparrow
Hahahaha. That tops me. I just keep dreaming I fail. I need some red wine lol.

Of course! If you're going to have exam fail dreams, you may as well have crazy ones! :p:
dobedobedo...........hem hem hem hum humhum......dedede.......dodododo.......ahhhhh oh wats this, another post? awk well why not??
Reply 2044
km31
my gosh you people are dedicated to the cause! it's rather impressive...and quite sad at the same time :p: but seriously, i'm all for beating the Scots in this so good on you :woo:

Lol, haha we are unquestionably devoted to the cause! I concur when you say that we are quite sad, but let the competition commence, lets get this thread to 300 or more pages. COME ON!!!!
Reply 2045
Windsprite
Is someone making an Official Results Elation/Devastation thread thingmejiggybob?

haha the 'thingmejiggybob' made me laugh!!!!!

:toofunny:
Reply 2046
Windsprite

If so, i think it would be a good idea to split them into separates, as those who are devastated probably wont wanna be hearing about other's elation! and would probably become more useful then as everyone in each thread would be in the same boat so coudl give advice about clearing/...celebrating? lol
Zay18
haha the 'thingmejiggybob' made me laugh!!!!!

:toofunny:

:biggrin:

km31
If so, i think it would be a good idea to split them into separates, as those who are devastated probably wont wanna be hearing about other's elation! and would probably become more useful then as everyone in each thread would be in the same boat so coudl give advice about clearing/...celebrating? lol

yah ...good idea I'm just wondering how/who is going to make/link them, they may get lost in all these pages and they won't be visited much until D-day !!
Reply 2048
Zorg
Thank god some silence at last. No one has posted here for half an hour. This thread has been at the top of my watched thread for a week

EDIT: Oh for f**** sake

Who negged me for this and didn't leave a name?
Also what was wrong with it?
ahh 20 mins since last post folks!!
Zorg

Don't worry about it honestly, I got negged for nothing on this thread too.
Jack Sparrow
It happens when you stop thinking about results.
Trust me you don't want one you might fail (in your dream) it's a horrible feeling!

but I'm sure the realisation that its not real is exhilerating (probably spelt wrong)
Loz17

Maybe this is a new tactic from the scottish to stop us posting...
Loz17

I got negged too. I don't know why though.
Holy Cow you guys, 12 extra pages in the space of a couple of hours?! What's the rushhhh? It's getting harder and harder to catch up :P

p.s omggg almost a week till our unis will know our results!!!! omgggg!!!!!! quick send some begging vibes to your unis so they will let you in even if you fail *sigh*
Reply 2055
Zorg

telling us not to post in here maybe?:sad: :woo:
Reply 2056
and yay im proud of you guys posting so much in a short period of time woooo:biggrin:

and medicine man and crushes we are :cool: [top 3:ninja:] :danceboy:
Reply 2057
billiejean81
Holy Cow you guys, 12 extra pages in the space of a couple of hours?! What's the rushhhh? It's getting harder and harder to catch up :P

p.s omggg almost a week till our unis will know our results!!!! omgggg!!!!!! quick send some begging vibes to your unis so they will let you in even if you fail *sigh*

maybe we should send them some chocolates and flowers to sweeten them up a bit? :p:
Reply 2058
Loz17

It's not that I'm worried I'd understand if I'd done something wrong :s-smilie:

Malsy
telling us not to post in here maybe?:sad: :woo:

Is this you owning up? :p:
That wasn't the idea, it was just a joke.
panglossian

Maybe this is a new tactic from the scottish to stop us posting...

Hmm....maybe, you never know what they are capable of :ninja:

Jack Sparrow

I got negged too. I don't know why though.

Its a conpirasy!! (sp?)

I got told I was either a retard or an attention seeker :laugh:

Latest