The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

2 weeks tomorrow...OMMMMMMMGGGG

i am already beyonnnd panicing, its redicilous!!

plus every single person i meet asks "so, results soon, looking forward to it" no, im not!!! lol
RedRevolver
So, wait, the last old spec exams will not be done ever again? That's really, really unfair.

I would be very happy with new spec AQA Psychology. They've abandoned essay questions for 2 mark questions - I suspect there will be many A*s.

I saw a paper and couldn't believe my eyes. Clearly, A levels are getting easier.
DomBres
Lucinda's story sounds like one of the worst days in teenage history.
Hope your Mum is OK.
Have you called the train company?

It is!! :frown:

She's ok, thank you. A bit of whiplash but nothing serious thankfully.

I realised as soon as I left the station I'd left it on there so I went straight back and told them, they checked and couldn't find anything :sad: They reckon someone might of handed it in to lost property and they said to ring a number at 3:00 today to check.

If it's lost I have no idea what to do!
miz_perfecto
OMGGGG i do feeel sorry for you i would be so pissed have you tried contacting the lost property someone might have handed it in i hope best of luck xx

Yeah I did yesterday, they said I had to wait until today to find out if anyone's handed it in :sad:

I wouldn't even know where to start in trying to get everything back! I'd have to order copies of everything...
Anyone doing it the old fashioned way and going to school to check their results rather than using track?.
oo_Lucinda_oo
Yeah I did yesterday, they said I had to wait until today to find out if anyone's handed it in :sad:

I wouldn't even know where to start in trying to get everything back! I'd have to order copies of everything...

aww hopefully someone handed it in
Oh, Lucinda, that's really bloody awful. Have you found the London Transport Lost and Found?
Fran Katzenjammer
I would be very happy with new spec AQA Psychology. They've abandoned essay questions for 2 mark questions - I suspect there will be many A*s.

I saw a paper and couldn't believe my eyes. Clearly, A levels are getting easier.

I found that so unfair! Its ridiculous and everyone in lower sixth keeps moaning about how difficult it is :mad:
My psychology exam was disturbed by a huge storm outside and because it was in the sports hall, the rain was soooo loud then the roof started leaking and the electricity went off and people had to be moved.....i'm blaming that if i've failed :p:
Fran Katzenjammer

I don't do psychology, nor sat an AQA set A-Level exam, so I don't really understand the catastrophic results you're inferring.

However, they've apparently made Edexcel Politics 'easier' and yet, they had to move the grade boundary down about 2 and a half grades because people did so badly.
Vongustedt
Anyone doing it the old fashioned way and going to school to check their results rather than using track?.

Yep. I'm coming back from camping that morning, where there's no electricity, let alone a computer! And after my friend and I have our results we're going straight back...

The joys of being a Guider...

It might be better that way, I suppose. More of a surprise?
kaytee.
I found that so unfair! Its ridiculous and everyone in lower sixth keeps moaning about how difficult it is :mad:

All you've seen is a paper, I imagine (like most students) you only have a basic understanding of the marking system. I am sure, if they are changing the style of questions, then they are changing how it is marked.
RedRevolver
All you've seen is a paper, I imagine (like most students) you only have a basic understanding of the marking system. I am sure, if they are changing the style of questions, then they are changing how it is marked.

All I remember is seeing a table in which you just had to fill in the properties of STM and LTM.
High capacity/low capacity
Long term/short term

Reeeeally challenging.
oo_Lucinda_oo
Ok well yesterday! Would you all like to hear about my day...

Spoiler

Bad times. :sad:

Wow, that sounds horrible! :console: :hugs:
Is your mum okay?
Maybe you can call the train company to see if someone may have picked up your folder and given it in?

I hate public transport during rush hour, its too hectic. :sadnod:
There's a reason I've been avoiding this thread.

It all seems so final :sad:
14 Days 14 Hours 33 Minutes & 15 Seconds
oo_Lucinda_oo

Damn, thats one horrible day! :eek:

Hopefully you get your stuff back.
In exactly two weeks time, i would have literally crapped my pants a bizzilion times.

The 19th is gonna suck. :sad:

Hopefully the 20th won't! :awesome:
Pahahahahaha 2 weeks to go for you guys..

It's my turn to laugh like you guys invaded our thread and laughed...pahahahahahahahaha

:P

In all seriousness, good luck.
Ape Gone Insane
Pahahahahaha 2 weeks to go for you guys..

It's my turn to laugh like you guys invaded our thread and laughed...pahahahahahahahaha

:P

In all seriousness, good luck.

so when did track update for you guys? :teeth:
sleekchic
so when did track update for you guys? :teeth:

:awesome:

What the hell is "track"...I'm guessing it's UCAS where all your offers are?

I'm in 5th year which translates into Year 12 for you guys, so I'll be getting offers this year.

As for the rest of the people, reading through our ahem gigantic thread, it updated for some a few hours later.

Latest