The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

oo_Lucinda_oo
I know! Thank you for your concern yesterday :smile:

I can join in with the spam chat now I don't have anything to worry about! :tongue: :ninja:

hhehe yep same here im trynna comemment as much as :p: i can as from the 13 to 18th im going away which should help take the pressure of results day:smile: as im going on holiday with family so i will have no internet access:frown: i'll probably come on results day and announce my results lool
Joy Division
Oh you're cancer? Me too, 'it's not time yet to set off on your own' applies to you also. :p:

Oh god, that applies to me too then!

Arghhhh bad omen! :frown:
oo_Lucinda_oo
LOL your friend sounds brilliant! Although perhaps a bit smelly :tongue: Although I'm getting my results on my own so it wouldn't matter if I did haha. Does anyone think it's sad what I'm going to do, I'm getting my results on Edexcel plus and don't like the idea of looking at a computer screen, so I'm going to cover them up with a book and print the page off, not look at it in the printer and then go to my special spot over my road and look at it there.... It works for me OK!! :tongue:

Oh by the way, for anyone who's interested, the train station found my folder this morning!! I got everything back :biggrin: :biggrin:

In sucha happy mood! woooo

That's great news! Pleased to hear it :smile:
oo_Lucinda_oo
I know! :biggrin: Thank you for your sympathy yesterday!

Oh and also thank you for your posts, I've been reading through the thread and you always make me laugh! lol

Hope you get the results you want! :woo:

I am glad to of made you laugh :biggrin: We all need 2 laugh around this time because if we don't we might not make it to the 19th :ninja:

I hope you also get the grades you want!:smile: What grades are you hopefully planning to get?

Pr!ya
Does anyone know what time track will be updated on the 20th??
I'm so nervous :s-smilie:

UCAS Track says mid morning so around 6-7am apparently :smile:

Joy Division
Time to burn off the fat with some more spamming. :p:

Let the exercise commence!

*Rocky song starts playing in the background*

:cool:
Reply 2704
scaryhair
I like all this food chat, it's taking my mind off what this thread is about :p:

mazzles
This thread is making me hungry now. Not scared. I may have to go raid the fridge...

Haha same, i think food is clearly calming.. looks like i'll be doing ALOT of baking in the 19th.
Joy Division
Isn't it Wednesday?

No, the 20th is a Thursday
i dont eat that much nowadays but im putting on weight i thought i would loose some due to the stress but nope didnt work :angry: :frown:
Steph708
Haha same, i think food is clearly calming.. looks like i'll be doing ALOT of baking in the 19th.

I should do some too but all I keep on making is oreo smoothies/milkshakes, EVERYONE TRY IT, IT MAKES YOU FORGET ABOUT 'THINGS'

Disclaimer: 'THINGS' may not necessarily include results day.

:p:
Steph708

I'm planning on doing a three course meal on the 19th for my family so I have something to take my mind off hyperventilating :smile:
XCRUSHESX
I should do some too but all I keep on making is oreo smoothies, EVERYONE TRY IT, IT MAKES YOU FORGET ABOUT 'THINGS'

Disclaimer: 'THINGS' may not necessarily include results day.

:p:

:p: :p: :p: hahahahah that made me laugh
Reply 2710
Steph708

scaryhair
I'm planning on doing a three course meal on the 19th for my family so I have something to take my mind off hyperventilating :smile:

My plan for the 19th is definately not cooking - I'm gonna go to the pub! If I sit at home, all I'll do is come on here, whine and go insane and practice logging into Track...

I did that the other day actaully. Practice Track I mean. The first thing I saw was the word CLEARING, surrounded by some other words. I nearly died.
lilac!!
Well that ^^ made me laugh a little :s:

Are you going top change it to anything more freaky on the 19th?

The sig is a 'desensitiser' the more you see it, the more you will feel used to it, by the 19th you won't even flinch when you see what I have planned for it. :ninja:
SuperStaah
Ah, a lot of my friends had trouble with Biology, as well. :dontknow: All the best with results. :smile:
I'm scared I'll get a C for photography, but I'm hoping Leicester will be lenient and let me in, anyway!

I did photography, just hoping the examiners didn't choose my work to look at because my tutor lost my final unit :frown:
XCRUSHESX
It makes me sad knowing that my boyfriend is a better cook than me, is that weird :s-smilie:

Haha snap, it's nice when they cook for you though!
13 Days 13 Hours 47 Minutes & 38 Seconds :p: :p: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :p: :yes: :rolleyes:
Reply 2715
mazzles
My plan for the 19th is definitely not cooking - I'm gonna go to the pub!

Ahh i'm slightly jealous, no one wants to go out the night before because they want to save all their money for results night. So i'm having a drinking/cooking session with my mum haha.
Reply 2716
miz_perfecto
13 Days 13 Hours 47 Minutes & 38 Seconds :p: :p: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :p: :yes: :rolleyes:

:no:
miz_perfecto
:p: :p: :p: hahahahah that made me laugh

:biggrin: Glad to of made you laugh :smile:

stepheatstoast
Haha snap, it's nice when they cook for you though!

Yes indeedy :smile: at least I don't have the "Make me a sandwich" man, even though he does try to push it sometimes... in which he is ignored :biggrin:
miz_perfecto

yay! time is moving a bit quicker :woo:
I just want it all to be over and done with
Reply 2719
Steph708
Ahh i'm slightly jealous, no one wants to go out the night before because they want to save all their money for results night. So i'm having a drinking/cooking session with my mum haha.

Yeahh, saving money is good. No matter what, it will involve drinking, cause my wardrobe is full of alcohol from my houseparty 2 months ago. And I need to get rid of it, or I'm gonna have to drag it to Uni with me (if I get in). If people are lazy... then I'm gonna be in bed on this thread with everyone else! :biggrin:

Latest