i really need to get off this thread and get some reading done

brb at midnight :evil:
Reply 2941
random-ray
Im more than a bean.............Like a SUPER - BEAN??? woohoo, :biggrin:

ok.....this thread is just plain odd now! :woo:
Medicine Man
:rofl:

Well if I manage AAAC (with the As in bio and chem), then it'll be medicine at Barts and the London.

What about you? Don't think I've asked you.

AHHH very good, I'm hopiing to do Biomedical Science with Pathology at Ulster. Only 25 places available so eeeeeek, I can't see me getting in, so Ill prob go to Queens uni Belfast to do Biomedical Science on its own, only need BBC there.
km31
ok.....this thread is just plain odd now! :woo:

The stress is driving us insane, besides if it made you smile when you read it then its a great achivement given the depression coming from the thread lol
XCRUSHESX
True...True but I would be too lazy to do that...too lazy to do anything to be honest LOL

Haha.

Yeah. too much effort.

What are the chances of the unis slipping up and sending out congratulatory emails in advance?
Reply 2945
Imperious_Leader
Yet again I can't sleep!
This summer holiday is pure evil. It is going so slowly.

I've epically screwed up my sleeping pattern - sleep at 4am, wake at 12. Somehow, I have to be awake at 9am tomorrow. I'm gonna die.
random-ray
AHHH very good, I'm hopiing to do Biomedical Science with Pathology at Ulster. Only 25 places available so eeeeeek, I can't see me getting in, so Ill prob go to Queens uni Belfast to do Biomedical Science on its own, only need BBC there.

Come on! Where's the spirit?:p:
You can fight off the competition to get one of the 25 places.

Your course sounds pretty cool! Yay for us science geeks! :emo:

Ahh didn't you apply to any English universities?
Guys i'll be back in a bit.

Oops! Did I just add one more post to our tally? :p:
:naughty:
Medicine Man
Haha.

Yeah. too much effort.

What are the chances of the unis slipping up and sending out congratulatory emails in advance?

I estimate that 0.1% of the student population waiting for A2 results will get an early congratulatory email/letter :biggrin:
XCRUSHESX
I estimate that 0.1% of the student population waiting for A2 results will get an early congratulatory email/letter :d

I better be in that small %age!

:woo:
mazzles
I've epically screwed up my sleeping pattern - sleep at 4am, wake at 12. Somehow, I have to be awake at 9am tomorrow. I'm gonna die.

I tried to correct mine forcing myself to wake up at 8 am meaning I got 3 hours sleep. But I can't sleep again so it didn't work.
Damn this wait! I would rather have had two days of utter hell waiting until results which involves drinking until i'm half dead than two months of just waiting.
XCRUSHESX
Lol with my luck, the last 13 days will seem like 4 and a half years :sigh:

Keeping yourself busy is the key :smile:
Medicine Man
I better be in that small %age!

:woo:

I'd rather wait til the actual day, I've prepared for 3 months that I'll be getting results on August 20th at 7am-ish, if anything changes, I will malfunction!lool

Loz17
Keeping yourself busy is the key :smile:

But my friends are soooo annoying...they want to keep themselves busy with working or by going away :frown:
Reply 2953
XCRUSHESX
I estimate that 0.1% of the student population waiting for A2 results will get an early congratulatory email/letter :biggrin:

WANT.
(This quite literally sums up my feelings on this subject)
Medicine Man
Come on! Where's the spirit?:p:
You can fight off the competition to get one of the 25 places.

Your course sounds pretty cool! Yay for us science geeks! :emo:

Ahh didn't you apply to any English universities?

hahaha man its some competition though, Ive fought the fight now lol, just waiting on the verdict with everyone else,

woohoo science geek *high five*

Yea it is a cool course, the only one of its kind in the UK I believe :biggrin:

I applied for Chester uni as their course is recognised by the Institute for Biomedical Science as well as queens and ulster, got an offer but declined it, Didn't want to move across the water, I have such a cool group of friends here I could never leave lol that may sound cheesy but they are great, we go anywhere on this island together all the time, like we range from 17 to 26 yo's of which we have a married couple and an engaged one......got bit sidetracked there lol
XCRUSHESX

But my friends are soooo annoying...they want to keep themselves busy with working or by going away :frown:

:frown:

What about an extensive hobby?

But what :frown:
XCRUSHESX
I'd rather wait til the actual day, I've prepared for 3 months that I'll be getting results on August 20th at 7am-ish, if anything changes, I will malfunction!lool

I sort of agree as well. I need at least one day before to fully prepare myself and that day is the 19th. Also I'd rather get them with everybody else.
Reply 2957
Imperious_Leader
I tried to correct mine forcing myself to wake up at 8 am meaning I got 3 hours sleep. But I can't sleep again so it didn't work.
Damn this wait! I would rather have had two days of utter hell waiting until results which involves drinking until i'm half dead than two months of just waiting.

I tried that about a week ago. As you can tell, it didn't work.
At least it's only two weeks now? Albeit the longest two weeks of our young lives, but still only two weeks?
Reply 2958
mazzles
I tried that about a week ago. As you can tell, it didn't work.
At least it's only two weeks now? Albeit the longest two weeks of our young lives, but still only two weeks?

It's easier to push your body clock forwards than back. So best way to get back to normal sleeping pattern is to sleep later and later until eventually you are sleeping at normal times.
Thanks for the tip, I'll try it.

Latest