Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, but i am away on a school trip, so interestingly my parents will the grades before i do...

ReputationRep:
    41 days to go:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Oh ********, I am officially screwed. I know I've failed. :eek3::eek3::eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I recommend http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html

ReputationRep:
    40 days to go~

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could fall asleep and wake up on results day. I don't care if I waste my summer, I hate waiting for results :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I think "emetic" would be catchier than "Vomit Inducing". Ahhh well.

I had a dream last night that I ended up at Manc, I demanded a remark but they'd put my FP4 paper in the envelope with my results and I'd made stupid mistakes like a minus instead of a plus etc etc. Not cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by assmaster)
    I had a dream last night that I ended up at Manc, I demanded a remark but they'd put my FP4 paper in the envelope with my results and I'd made stupid mistakes like a minus instead of a plus etc etc. Not cool
    If I could hack then I'm pretty sure you would get 50 ums in FP4. But, I can't hack so you will be safe. Well, unless you screwed up the 8 mark question about finding the invariant point.

Manc would be better as I'm going there.

P.S. Can people count correctly. Seriously, 42 days to go. We either going to count inclusively or not, and I say count inclusively.
    P.P.S. 42 the anwser to everything.
    P.P.P.S. The thing that annoys me is I think all my exams papers have been marked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simplicity)
    If I could hack then I'm pretty sure you would get 50 ums in FP4. But, I can't hack so you will be safe. Well, unless you screwed up the 8 mark question about finding the invariant point.
    I could still get my A with 50 UMS in FP4, provided I got a B in FP2 this time round. Cool.

Manc would be better as I'm going there.
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Why would someone open their results on Result Day on LIVE TV? It's such a personal thing, that I only want my closest friends/relatives to know. :-/

Anyway, does anyone else seem to think about Results Day at some point every day? I'm so nervous about this and, what's more, is that I can't really gauge how well I've done. >_<

ReputationRep:
    I could still get my A with 50 UMS in FP4, provided I got a B in FP2 this time round. Cool.
    I hate you assmaster. Did you completely mess up the last quetion on FP2?

Nope.
    Don't make me put you on my enemies list.

ReputationRep:
    Arg, I'm so nervous about these results! I basically need four As or my mother will kill me/life will be over, and while I feel confident enough in my other three subjects, I have a feeling I'm heading towards a B in History of Art. I got As all year, but we had the most ridiculous questions on the actual paper and AH. It's so annoying, it's like one B and my life is over and I won't know for 40 days!

ReputationRep:
    I deliberately chose a course that wasn't AAA so I wouldn't be under enormous pressure right now. I chose a combined rather than straight English so I could relax a little... I'm still stressed out, of course, but less than I would have been.

ReputationRep:
    I hate you assmaster. Did you completely mess up the last quetion on FP2?

Don't make me put you on my enemies list.
    You've done nothing to endear yourself to me. All you do is insult me, hope I fail my A levels, say my choice of unis was bad (except Manc ofc), pretend I've chosen accommodation that I can't stay in due to some imaginary regulation, then tell me I've picked the worst accommodation anyway. You just said I'm the stupidest in my family when you don't even know where my sister studies, what degree she has or what grades we've achieved in comparison to each other.
    So remind me why aren't I allowed to be equally phallic to you?

Sorry for the totally off-topic rant, but you've had it a long, long time coming.

ReputationRep:
    I am not too worried about A level results. Just worried about how to get 700+ on UKCAT and decent on BMAT.

ReputationRep:
    God, I'm stressed out, for GCSEs and ASs I somehow managed to put results to the back of my mind but its not working now.
    I dont feel the exams went amazingly, I screwed up half of French and most of History.
    Also, dont try giving up smoking when you're stresing over exam results, its a recipe for insanity.

ReputationRep:
    You've done nothing to endear yourself to me. All you do is insult me, hope I fail my A levels, say my choice of unis was bad (except Manc ofc), pretend I've chosen accommodation that I can't stay in due to some imaginary regulation, then tell me I've picked the worst accommodation anyway. You just said I'm the stupidest in my family when you don't even know where my sister studies, what degree she has or what grades we've achieved in comparison to each other.
    Its called a joke.

ReputationRep:
    Its called a joke.
    All of those things were jokes?

Side-splitting.

ReputationRep:
    I think I've failed these A Levels

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt my results a few weeks before my AS results and it was spot on. It was like a premonition when I opened it in my dream.

Therefore I plan not to sleep for the next 40 days and nights, to prevent any pre-results trauma.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.