The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3040
ive decided not to read the gazillion amouts of posts that are produced when im gone for like 7 hours

yeh so:frown:
and i need to read this boook
hello!!!!!
My eczema has flared up again and I'm pretty sure it's from all this stressing over results :frown:
Reply 3043
i really need to get all the things i said i would do done in these holidays:/
Hey guys, just got up...it's going to be 12 days soon! :woo:
Reply 3045
i havent even slept yet:s-smilie:

i hate it cos when i do finally go i'll be gone hours:frown:
Malsy
i havent even slept yet:s-smilie:

i hate it cos when i do finally go i'll be gone hours:frown:

You should try and get into a good sleeping pattern, there is something satisfying about waking up at 6. :p: :p:

Are you tired yet?
Reply 3047
:nope: but as i said i hate going to sleep as i have too much!:p:
panglossian
Any reason? Practice for the 19th?
Would you like a random fact?

Here it is regardless. I have a bruise on my lower arm, just above my wrist (incurred on holiday in France) which has developed into the shape of a vampire bite. I thought you would appreciate as I THINK I remember you were the one posting about watching Twilight the other day.

I was drunk when the bruise happened so I'm willing to believe that it WAS actually James/Edward/Jasper/Emmett/Carlisle. :p:

:redface: Those vampire bastards
Reply 3049
You slept yet crushes?:frown:
Malsy
You slept yet crushes?:frown:

Not yet dude, maybe in half an hour:smile: What about you :s-smilie:
Reply 3051
same probably but god knows when i'll wake up. woke up at like 5 yesterday. mum was not amused:nope:
wow you guys posted so much last night!

I can't believe I haven't had a results day dream yet... :frown: I didn't have any drream last night, no fun :puppyeyes:
Malsy
i really need to get all the things i said i would do done in these holidays:/

Good to see I'm not the only one who starts with a massive to do list and doesn't pay the slightest bit of attention to it in the end :biggrin: the whole point of summer is the freedom to do NOTHING :biggrin: and that'll all be over soon enough... uni :eek:
Malsy
same probably but god knows when i'll wake up. woke up at like 5 yesterday. mum was not amused:nope:

my parents are used to my antics sadly, I woke up at 12 today :s-smilie:
Reply 3055
i know! i mean sometimes i think results day will kick me in to shape..and i need my respite tbh so screw doing anything else:biggrin:
panglossian
Good to see I'm not the only one who starts with a massive to do list and doesn't pay the slightest bit of attention to it in the end :biggrin: the whole point of summer is the freedom to do NOTHING :biggrin: and that'll all be over soon enough... uni :eek:
Reply 3056
XCRUSHESX
my parents are used to my antics sadly, I woke up at 12 today :s-smilie:

12 morning or night?:P if the latter thats fine! if its in the morning then thats too early!!:p:
Reply 3057
i think i should set an alarm:yes:
Malsy
12 morning or night?:P if the latter thats fine! if its in the morning then thats too early!!:p:

In the morning dude! :p:
12. :sigh:

Latest