Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    That finger posture, I just tried it. How does she do it?

fggfggrffdff:woo:

left hand on left side of forhead; index furthest back second to index on the bottom then your next finger on top and finally pinky on top of that
    :woo: :yes: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    left hand on left side of forhead; index furthest back second to index on the bottom then your next finger on top and finally pinky on top of that
    :woo: :yes: :eek3:
    A most strange way of expressing "I DIDN'T GET IN"...I think I would be like this: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i can't!!!:eek3: i tried 3 times.
    before the holidays started I was like can't wait for all the sleep available ahead and now i can't :confused: :woo: :eek3: :o:
    If you can't then you might as well have some coffee stay up until it's the normal time for going to bed (:p:), by then you will be tired.

ReputationRep:
    If you can't then you might as well have some coffee stay up until it's the normal time for going to bed (:p:), by then you will be tired.

yeah. i think i'll just stay awake now:dontknow: but the thing is is that i might sleep this afternoon which means come night time i'll be awake AGAIN. I'll just have to get some match sticks and ensure these eyes stay open:yes: :eek3: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    lol I know!

Oooh are you waiting for AS or A2 results...

Why does your dad want to come if you don't mind me asking, if I asked my dad he would be like "why would I want to come?" loool because he knows I'll call him straight after getting my results PLUS he will be at home when I check Track! lol
    I don't know, my Dad thinks that I am going to do well, he'll be soo surprised on the day :yes:.I managed to persuade him not to come thoough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmalouise)
    My dad insisted he came last year for AS, and I made him wait in the car. I think he realised how pointless his journey was in the end. He hasn't asked again this year...:rolleyes:
    He's not coming now!! I want to go on my own, I'm getting my AS results this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    yeah. i think i'll just stay awake now:dontknow: but the thing is is that i might sleep this afternoon which means come night time i'll be awake AGAIN. I'll just have to get some match sticks and ensure these eyes stay open:yes: :eek3: :woo:
    Well if that happens it's ok, at least you're half way to fixing the problem. The next day you'll just have to stay up a bit longer (ie past afternoon) before you sleep and this process continues until you reach your desired sleeping time. :yes:

I'm an expert on this. :smartass:

I know!

Welcome to the TSR Zombie Assylum.
    I'd rather not, I need my sleep at night and early mornings due to the fact I work 9-6, which is rather tiring

Also i do like your avatar Disturbed FTW (well its close to the disturbed one :cool:)

ReputationRep:
    Well if that happens it's ok, at least you're half way to fixing the problem. The next day you'll just have to stay up a bit longer (ie past afternoon) before you sleep and this process continues until you reach your desired sleeping time. :yes:

I'm an expert on this. :smartass:

:p: i'll try to remember that! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I'd rather not, I need my sleep at night and early mornings due to the fact I work 9-6, which is rather tiring

Also i do like your avatar Disturbed FTW (well its close to the disturbed one :cool:)
    I was welcoming you I wasn't asking you to join! ¬_¬ For the record I'm not a zombie, I'm just here to care for their needs (see above!). :p:

What's disturbed? I just chose it from the TSR avatar list I don't know what it is, it just looks scary which is good enough for me. :o:

ReputationRep:
    owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i feel the indigestion coming on again :'( :cry:

ReputationRep:
    13 days
    315 hours
    18941 minutes
    1136501 seconds
    !!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    It is 13 days, 0 hours, 35 minutes and 37 seconds until Thursday, 20 August 2009, 10:00:00 (London time)

12 days soon! eek.

I was welcoming you I wasn't asking you to join! ¬_¬ For the record I'm not a zombie, I'm just here to care for their needs (see above!). :p:

What's disturbed? I just chose it from the TSR avatar list I don't know what it is, it just looks scary which is good enough for me. :o:
    Hehe fair enough I misread, as always

Disturbed is a hard rock band, who have a simular symbol, its close to it

It does look pretty cool regardless

Scary stuff, not long now hehe

My bf banned all talk of RD yesterday :\ I was asking his cousin about his (he's getting his GCSE results soon)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    It is 13 days, 0 hours, 35 minutes and 37 seconds until Thursday, 20 August 2009, 10:00:00 (London time)

12 days soon! eek.
    Well Track would be accessible by now anyway so by my reckoning it's 12 days already. :p: But I guess you might not be up for that...:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I am over you, and that, my friend, is what they call closure. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ross+Rachel With or Without You :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just spamming now.

ReputationRep:
    John Hughes died!
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8188778.stm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.