The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

UCAS is so going to crash at 12.01am on the 20th! Who else is going to check before they get their results?
Reply 3481
tomorrow is my birthday
Only if it actually updates and will allow the login bit availiable to us?? When i looked for scots you couldnt even login till 9.30!
Mathlete91
UCAS is so going to crash at 12.01am on the 20th! Who else is going to check before they get their results?
I think I will.

All I want for my 18th is to see 'Unconditional' on Track. I would just love that, I really would. :daydreaming:

I don't think I could face to see another 'Unsuccessful' on there. I've seen enough of those, thanks. :p:
Reply 3484
jerzydee
tomorrow is my birthday

Happy Bday for tomoro =D
Reply 3485
13 days left :biggrin:

I heard that you can get your results sent to your mobile phone... I dont know if its true or not =/
mazzles
What did the Scots get up to?

400+ pages.
jerzydee
tomorrow is my birthday

1st october is my birthday, not really relevant but oh well
Reply 3488
scaryhair
400+ pages.

And we're on 175 with 12 days left to go? Easy.
and this is my 2000th post :biggrin:
Reply 3490
kaytee.
and this is my 2000th post :biggrin:

congs :yes: some of us still have a long way to go
Huh. Couldn't the Official Countdown Clock be merged with this thread?
jerzydee
congs :yes: some of us still have a long way to go

I clearly have no life :p:
Reply 3493
RedRevolver
Huh. Couldn't the Official Countdown Clock be merged with this thread?

that will be as when it is 5:59 on the 20th all eyes will be on this thread:yes:
Looked at the 2008 results countdown thread and it looks like everyone got the info they needed from UCAS Track fairly easily and quickly - at about 7 am. Some even got theirs a few minutes before. I hope it's somewhat like that this time... don't want to have to go into my Sixth Form with no idea of my future.

Roll on the 20th, I say.
Reply 3495
aha!

the culprit that negged me pretending to be zorg isssss: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=305161

HAHA wootwootwoot :huff:
jerzydee
tomorrow is my birthday

Happy Birthday. (:
good luck everyone

'i hope you get the grade you deserve' - which was basically our old teachers' way of saying i hope you don't get an A if you were a lazy ****!
Clubber Lang
good luck everyone

'i hope you get the grade you deserve' - which was basically our old teachers' way of saying i hope you don't get an A if you were a lazy ****!

No wonder my photography teacher used to say it to me all the time!
Am I the only one who is 100% not checking track before they go and get their results?

Latest