Turn on thread page Beta

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wootwootwoot)
    I am glad someone shares my anger
    Anyhow, how did you find out, the situation was perfect it was a mischievious opportunity opening itself, and I thought negging was anonymous-the perfect crime. Sorry it was nothing personal at all, just the opportunity presented itself and I felt like commiting mischief,couldn't help myself. I shall rep you tomorrow to make up for it (already repped someone tonight)
    no hard feelings:yes:

a) Im a sub now and you get the power to see who repped you :yes:

b) you cant rep me again until 25 days or so now

no worries though; you mischievous thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maghreblover)
    I'm having nando's tomorrow! and nandos in nigeria is eight timnes spicier than in the uk, so that should take my mind off results for a while :rolleyes:
    :O really, I was eating the burger today (it was a medium) and it had no spice or flavour, was a bit disappointed

ReputationRep:
    Who else wants to take a trip back down memory lane to the exam they are most worrying about? :tongue:

For me, it's Edexcel History module 6 - the Nazi paper. Which was so bad it was in the PAPER and has it's own Facebook group.

It's worth the most out of all three A2 History modules, and apparently is the exam where they seperate the "A grade and E grade candidates". Which means as I F***ED it up, I've got an E. Which means I have to do ridiculously well in the other two exams to get an A - which I didn't, I did OK. Which means I'll miss my uni offer.

This wasn't such a good idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    probably.

But thats weird! :indiff:

spoke too soon...

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: Maybe.

I'll be off in a bit anyway.

Need to use the toilet - got some violent diahoeria (sp?). Those pancakes were NOT a great idea.
    :ninja:

:laugh:

you gross gross creature

thanks for sharing that
    i knew we were close but some things are best never shared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :laugh:

you gross gross creature

thanks for sharing that
    i knew we were close but some things are best never shared
    :beer:

Sharing is caring! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    a) Im a sub now and you get the power to see who repped you :yes:

b) you cant rep me again until 25 days or so now

no worries though; you mischievous thing
    hehe, totally busted
    well I shall try and remember to rep you , also I'm fairly new whats a sub ( maybe had I known I would have been more tactful). If its any consolation me being new means my neg has little to no value I believe.
    sorry again
    friends now :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzles)
    Oh UCAS staff, if you are out there reading this, please bear the following in mind: we are the leaders of the future. We will soon control the country. Your lives will be very, very miserable.
    Yours,
    Every student, everywhere.
    If you threaten them too much, they might fail us all, and then we'll never get anywhere in life. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Exam i am worried about, hmm probly synoptic paper in Bio, i wasnt plannin on writing my essay on DNA, i jus had to throw all my info in i cus remember an it kinda felt like a jumble of ideas XD hopefully its enough though for the grade i want =D

ReputationRep:
    I just tried to kill a fly on my screen by flicking it but it flew off just before I went for it so now my finger hurts :sigh: :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oo_Lucinda_oo)

It was a great idea to add some much needed optimism to the thread :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Who else wants to take a trip back down memory lane to the exam they are most worrying about? :tongue:

For me, it's Edexcel History module 6 - the Nazi paper. Which was so bad it was in the PAPER and has it's own Facebook group.

It's worth the most out of all three A2 History modules, and apparently is the exam where they seperate the "A grade and E grade candidates". Which means as I F***ED it up, I've got an E. Which means I have to do ridiculously well in the other two exams to get an A - which I didn't, I did OK. Which means I'll miss my uni offer.

I did this exam. I have to get an A in History to get into my firm choice uni.

ARGH!! :eek3: :eek: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_kate)
    Exam i am worried about, hmm probly synoptic paper in Bio, i wasnt plannin on writing my essay on DNA, i jus had to throw all my info in i cus remember an it kinda felt like a jumble of ideas XD hopefully its enough though for the grade i want =D
    Edexcel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Number6)
    I just tried to kill a fly on my screen by flicking it but it flew off just before I went for it so now my finger hurts :sigh: :o:
    Aha unlucky finger XD thats what you get for trying to outsmart a fly!!!! =P

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel?
    naa i ad to face AQA B!!! how u find the edexcel course?

ReputationRep:
    Aha unlucky finger XD thats what you get for trying to outsmart a fly!!!! =P
    They're everywhere :woo:

ReputationRep:

My photography exam and coursework.
    Some mishap last year caused our whole Art department to get Ds and below, so we had to retake all of our AS modules, while doing A2 work at the same time. :sigh:
    Its, also, one of those subjects where the results are not straight forward, so you can't be too sure how well you've done. :sadnod:
    Meh, lets hope, by some miracle, I did okay. :erm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    If you threaten them too much, they might fail us all, and then we'll never get anywhere in life.
    It's okay. It's only a little threat. It's not like I'm saying I'll kill their families and steal all their worldly goods... :ninja:

My Bio synoptic was really weird... They asked us a 10 mark question about how respiration and photosynthesis worked together - describe the pathways. They gave us the diagram. We literally wrote out the drawing. I think I failed that paper... :eek3:

(Original post by Number6)
    I just tried to kill a fly on my screen by flicking it but it flew off just before I went for it so now my finger hurts
    This happens far too often to me. I hate it. Was it one of those really annoying, tiny, almost see-through insignificant ones? Grr.... hate them...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else watching Titanic? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh man, physics unit 5, and physics synoptic - jeez.

i've never had exams are horrible as those.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.