The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Toiletpaper8
Coming on TSR and going on this thread isn't helping though, surely? :p:

Its helping with the other reason we're all on here! :p:

Yeah, I know I shouldn't worry as there's nothing I can do now, but this thread is addictive! :teeth:
:p:
angelmxxx
I did this exam. I have to get an A in History to get into my firm choice uni.

ARGH!! :eek3: :eek: :eek3:

Me too!! :eek3: :frown: :eek3: :mad:

Are you totally freaking out/very annoyed about that exam or is it just me?

The other two I reckon I got A/B in, and I have an A from AS level, but if I get a D/E in this paper it's going to drag my whole grade down to a B.

Just because of the bloody word despotic and the stupid sources!!!

It's going to be the first module grade I look at, that's for sure...
Medicine Man
Its helping with the other reason we're all on here! :p:

Yeah, I know I shouldn't worry as there's nothing I can do now, but this thread is addictive! :teeth:

i think its got to the point where rather than thinking about our results properly, we are all just exerting our results stress onto something else. i.e joking around with each other, having a war of some kind etc etc.

cause we are all in the same boat, no?
I feel so lonely right now :frown:
XCRUSHESX

Well hello!

:hubba:

XCRUSHESX

:console:

Go and buy a kitten to keep you company! :yes:
The Morrigu
i think its got to the point where rather than thinking about our results properly, we are all just exerting our results stress onto something else. i.e joking around with each other, having a war of some kind etc etc.

cause we are all in the same boat, no?

Actually thats probably it - although the thread title and JoyDivisions massive sig don't help!
Reply 3627
XCRUSHESX

Have you got all your posts from this one thread?
Nearly 1,000 for you btw
kittens = love.

they are soooo anti-lonely its great :smile:
Ok I'm off now. This time I mean it! :p:
Medicine Man
Well hello!

:hubba:

Lol! hello mate! How are you on this fine night/morning/day/year bleh!lool

lnjames
:console:

Go and buy a kitten to keep you company! :yes:

Oh that would be perfect, or a dog :smile: awww

Zorg
Have you got all your posts from this one thread?
Nearly 1,000 for you btw

I have done over 200 posts here :biggrin: :biggrin: loool yayyy
Reply 3631
XCRUSHESX
Lol! hello mate! How are you on this fine night/morning/day/year bleh!lool

Oh that would be perfect, or a dog :smile: awww

I have done over 200 posts here :biggrin: :biggrin: loool yayyy

Actually to be fair I think I was on 60 posts last month. This holiday has really ****** me up.
Zorg
Actually to be fair I think I was on 60 posts last month. This holiday has really ****** me up.

Hehe, I only been posting back on this forum in the past 3 weeks, and I have done nearly 500 posts :p: But I enjoy posting, it makes me feel a bit free with my thinking i guess
lol. im not keepin track of my post count.

but i know that im not quite in ur league yet....lol.
Reply 3634
damn i absolutely hated the S2 exam aaaaarghhhh i am scared now thinkin about it
The Morrigu
lol. im not keepin track of my post count.

but i know that im not quite in ur league yet....lol.

Hehehe, it has taken me about a year to do this, if not a bit more, had a massive gap from around January til June where I didn't post that much, then the results day thread was created and I thought might as well post something and since then I haven't stopped :p:
Reply 3636
andy91
damn i absolutely hated the S2 exam aaaaarghhhh i am scared now thinkin about it

Just to make it worse I loved S1 :biggrin:

I wouldn't worry though. I came out of my C2 exam thinking I'd done crap after talking to some mates, turns out I got 87UMS, not too shabby.
XCRUSHESX
Hehehe, it has taken me about a year to do this, if not a bit more, had a massive gap from around January til June where I didn't post that much, then the results day thread was created and I thought might as well post something and since then I haven't stopped

What a-levels do you do?
kaytee.
this time next week the unis should have our results!!

:eek:
Have you chosen you accommodation yet?
XCRUSHESX
Hehehe, it has taken me about a year to do this, if not a bit more, had a massive gap from around January til June where I didn't post that much, then the results day thread was created and I thought might as well post something and since then I haven't stopped :p:

i got a huge gap of like 1 year and a bit. lol. i only really started to post on hear during apply last year. and this is all ive amounted to so far -sigh- lol.

Latest