Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shimmyxx)
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH NO!
    I've been waiting my butt off, thinking it was somewhere between 12th and 15th..
    12 more days?! Seriously, this is stressful!
    Over here, public schools get results like 2 months back.. And I can't get accepted into Uni until I get these results.
    :woo:
    -hopes the days pass by quicker!!-

Good Luck all!
    Check my sig for details.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    :eek: this time next week the unis should have our results!!
    AAA pls. :puppyeyes:

:puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes:
    PLEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dumbdunc)
    Tenuous link I know but a swine flu article made my morning!

Apparently the guy who sneezes in the government ads has actually caught it:p:
    LOL that advert is prety scary though, he got punished for putting all that fear into people. :p:

Actually the news item might have been about that but I wasn't paying attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    I know I don't like that man, it is a cringey moment to watch him talk...because you can tell he is being pompous even though, most guests on there are pretty much low lifes but still, hide your snobbishness, like it do...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Joking that was very rude of me.... I shall paint my nails another coat as punishment..

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :woo: :woo: :woo:

random hyper moment sorry

LOL I laughed but it's so true! :rofl: :rofl:

We will be punished with bad grades. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    Ok I've caught up now.

Now to comment... :sigh:

:p:
    lol, I am doing this atm :rofl:

So much spam, dear dear me. :sadnod:
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dumbdunc)
    I have suspicions that it was one of my friends...:p:
    Maybe it was an accidental neg rep and they meant to pos you cuz your comment (whatever it was) was so 'lololollolo' funny? :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Number6)
    I just tried to kill a fly on my screen by flicking it but it flew off just before I went for it so now my finger hurts :sigh: :o:
    oh dear, you need Obama on your speed dial.:woo:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rbUH_iVjYw

ReputationRep:
    I think I got no sleep or something because I was tiiiired...

It was a cold day....Mid june I believe..The trees whispered "fail" but I was too kind to oblige (hehehe)... I stepped into the canteen which leads into the exam hall, seeing Government and Politics students staring at me in horror. I always felt a bit uncomfortable, being the only student in that class that has an attendence percentage below 60 :rolleyes:

But I never allowed that to get to me, I tested them, they were clueless, so I shut up for a bit - slightly smug thinking "how the hell do they not know that *****" then time passed to 8:50am where we walked into the exam hall...

The exam paper was waiting on my desk, staring at me like how a woman who thinks their boyfriend's penis is small would stare at him....with dead eyes that would convey the words "just get on with it"

9am struck, It was time to answer, 1 hour and 30 minutes, my time to flourish...

45 mins was meant to be spent on 2 lil questions and 1 lil essay and 45 mins on a 40 mark question...

Baffled by the first question, I spent 25 MINUTES on it (it was worth 8 marks) and slowly fell behind, as pressure increased, I realised I had put myself in a tight position... I had 25 minutes to do a 40 mark question.... I did it, but wondered how much did I leave out... what sort on monstrosity did I create in the last 45 minutes.
    But time was up, I was saddened whilst trying to remain strong, but a part of me died that day... along with my enthusiam for morning exams BECAUSE I WAS KNACKERED AFTER.......

The End

YAY SHORT STORIES

What's with......all the......emphatic pauses? Trying to give us heart attacks? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Number6)
    I can't really remember most of my exams anymore but I had to run out of FP3 because I thought I was going to be sick :\
    I missed at least half of the questions unanswered or unattempted on that paper. :mmm: Well I only need an E in it LOL. I wonder what my firm uni will be like when they see my result...I was (over)predicted an A. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    :O No one enjoyed my short story on my possibly worst exam
    They probably collapsed onto their keyboard after that story. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I don't even know why I'm posting because I'm not worrying anymore but hi everyone!
    Hey, are you sure you're ok? ::eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    12 days :zomg:
    But I'm going to my uncle's wedding today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy91)
    damn i absolutely hated the S2 exam aaaaarghhhh i am scared now thinkin about it
    lol I got a C in S2 but that was enough for an A in Maths so I didn't bother retaking it. Apparently our unis will see module grades (but not UMS) so my firm uni might hate me for getting an offer from them and getting in (hopefully) because I'm doing Economics and there's a compulsory Stats paper in the first and second year.............:o: :o: :o:

ReputationRep:
    one two three four
    uno dos tres cuatro
    :danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    I remember I had a Physics AS exam and it was unbelievable stressful because midway through the exam I had to go to the toilet and for about 5 to 10 mins i had to take a dump, and almost run out of time. HAHA those situation make you laugh after though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnjames)
    Eurgh no, dogs are horrible! :mad:
    :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I left my heart in Tokyo
    down by the river don't you know
    :danceboy:

eugh I am still replying to posts from 1am...:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I will collect my results before I see my teachers I just realised that
    Knowing how badly I've done I won't be able to face my teachers :sigh: even if I get what I need I will have scraped it...and further maths I have literally got an E in that but that's enough so I don't mind ...:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random-ray)
    blahhhh 10 hour shift at work I have to go to now nooooooooooooooooooooo i'm gonna be main till at a satnd up till........backs gonna be aching
    Ah I hate having to stand up for long periods of time for work...just put me in an office so that I can sit down and post on TSR. :p: :p:

:cyber:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    12 days :zomg:
    But I'm going to my uncle's wedding today
    Yay wedding! I would love to dress up, stuff myself with food and get drunk on wine (and not have to pay for it!)...:p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.