Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_kate)
    Theyve lost mine too!! i had a letter sayin theyll pay the course cost but aint heard anythin bout the grant =(
    They say they haven't lost it because they've sent the evidence back it just hasn't been processed for reasons they don't seem to know of so someone from darlington is supposed to be calling me in the week :rolleyes:

(Original post by Medicine Man)
    Student Finance England = EPIC FAIL!

:facepalm:
    :ditto:
    I still don't understand why student finance england customer service is based in scotland :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    There's always one LUCKY/UNLUCKY bugger whose TRACK updates at around 12ish or 1ish am on the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    Someone has that already. :p:
    read my edited post.

EPIC FAIL ON MY PART! :facepalm:

:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zorg)
    Someone needs to take it easy. It's only a difference of a few hours.

BTW AFAIK Edexcel Online is only one releasing results at 6AM, unless your school opens at 6AM.
    And if that person who can check his results at 00:01AM on 20th Aug comes on here and says so I'm so going to cyber punch him. Actually I may find out where he lives and actually punch him, should waste some more time...
    Well I can't remember if I set it to 6am or 6:30am, last year their track updated around 6:40am or something, but the Scot's Track updated at 9am or something so meh

Lol I am being a bit specific with the times but it is something to do, because I am getting bored waiting

LOL do you think they keep a list of the email addresses of the people who have already applied and filter the emails into spam?
    Lol I don't think so but I am not allowed to apply for positions that I've applied for previously which is so annoying, probably the reason why I create new accounts haha!

ReputationRep:
    nooooo

maybe not :sad:
    Dear me, make your mind up...:p:

ReputationRep:
    read my edited post.

EPIC FAIL ON MY PART! :facepalm:

:o:
    Get a quicker connection man. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    I'm doing english language and sociology
    and no, its not sorted after 6 months of waiting
    I called them this morning and they don't know why but my evidence hasn't even been processed yet and I got it back a few weeks ago now. I might have to send it all off again so i'm seriously annoyed with them right now. Everyone else I know seems to have had their final assessment back
    Oh right that happend to me I had to send it like three times. Some of my friends forgot to apply and are just starting their application. One of them for some reason had to apply for a passport before applying.

Are you looking forward to results day? Do you think you did well?

ReputationRep:
    What happened? How much are you expecting?
    read the above posts :p:
    I might have to send everything off again and I start uni in a month :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Dear me, make your mind up...:p:
    its morning gimme me a break :p:

EDIT: FAIL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zorg)
    Start worrying about no money, then about making friends when I get there, then about the exams, then about failing and we will finally start the whole process again
    Ahahaa life is jus a huge big ball of worry!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Get a quicker connection man. :p:
    its the stupid TSR system that only lets you make posts after 30seconds of your last one. :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    Lol I don't think so but I am not allowed to apply for positions that I've applied for previously which is so annoying, probably the reason why I create new accounts haha!
    Hmm interesting...
    I have been looking for a job, maybe I can apply for this job since you can't seem to get it... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    Oh right that happend to me I had to send it like three times. Some of my friends forgot to apply and are just starting their application. One of them for some reason had to apply for a passport before applying.

Are you looking forward to results day? Do you think you did well?
    I'm not exactly looking forward to results day, i'm just fed up of waiting really :p:
    I hope I did well, I know at least a B is guaranteed in english but I don't wanna jinx anything
    what do you need to get in?

ReputationRep:
    its the stupid TSR system that only lets you make posts after 30seconds of your last one. :huff:
    LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    That's the best excuse I've ever heard, there's no time limit on editing. :rofl:

btw you still might get the 4000th post, I don't know if that's the one you wanted. :p:

ReputationRep:
    i want the 3800th post! :teeth:
    Haha, missed it!

ReputationRep:
    in 2 days results day is NEXT WEEK :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. :grin:
    I just got up half hour ago. :p:

You guys talk loads, and wake up way too early!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm interesting...
    I have been looking for a job, maybe I can apply for this job since you can't seem to get it... :p:
    Lol www.sainsburys-recruitment.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    aaaa its not good that ive lost the letter i was ment to sign an send back to student finance to get course fee loan is it?? oh crap!!!

ReputationRep:
    lmao

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.