The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Joy Division
I didn't know that your school can still control your UCAS account? :lolwut:

If you log in on the 20th, I'm sure you'll be able to see everything?

I'll try but our college has told ucas to bl0ck it
kaytee.
I'm not exactly looking forward to results day, i'm just fed up of waiting really
I hope I did well, I know at least a B is guaranteed in english but I don't wanna jinx anything
what do you need to get in?

I need CCC predicted AAB. But I don't think I will get AAB at all. The course is physics with a foundation year.

I might see you in the uni. But we won't know whos who lol.

How many days left?
RevisingHard
I'll try but our college has told ucas to bl0ck it

Is that even possible? :lolwut:
kaytee.
read the above posts :p:
I might have to send everything off again and I start uni in a month :woo:

Oh that's so bad, I sent my evidence off a few months ago and I'm still waiting, I start uni (HOPEFULLY) in October but I put Sept. 1st as the start of term date (:dontknow: it's what it says on UCAS), I have no idea how they will get it sorted by then. :rolleyes:

I'm sure everybody will get their money at some time but it will just take ages, I mean they can't expect you to go to uni without support.

EVERYONE should sign this petition:
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Finance-Student/
:mob:
Ahh reading through last years thread, for some reason when people were saying "Track is up :O" I started to smirk and laugh :s-smilie: I think it made me laugh how freaked out they were and the prospect of us being so nervous :p: because there is still 11/12 days until results day and we already act like headless chickens so how are we going to be like at 6am 20/08/09

LOLLL :p:
Joy Division
Oh that's so bad, I sent my evidence off a few months ago and I'm still waiting, I start uni (HOPEFULLY) in October but I put Sept. 1st as the start of term date (:dontknow: it's what it says on UCAS), I have no idea how they will get it sorted by then. :rolleyes:

I'm sure everybody will get their money at some time but it will just take ages, I mean they can't expect you to go to uni without support.

EVERYONE should sign this petition:
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Finance-Student/
:mob:

oh I signed that months ago :p:

Jack Sparrow
I need CCC predicted AAB. But I don't think I will get AAB at all. The course is physics with a foundation year.

I might see you in the uni. But we won't know whos who lol.

How many days left?

oh so you'll be there for four years then?
and there's 41 days left according to my countdown :p:
ok I'm off for a bit now.

:moon:

AWW I can't find anything at my local one, do you have to complete all the drop down lists for it to work? How on earth am I supposed to know what some of those roles earn?

Also merchandising controller? Don't they mean shelf stacker? :colonhash:
kaytee.

oh so you'll be there for four years then?
and there's 41 days left according to my countdown

Yeah four years. Might be there longer.

41 days thats like a year away lol. Whens your start date? Mines 28th of September.
Joy Division
AWW I can't find anything at my local one, do you have to complete all the drop down lists for it to work? How on earth am I supposed to know what some of those roles earn?

Also merchandising controller? Don't they mean shelf stacker? :colonhash:

What you should do is select your area and presumably salary under 15,500.. jobs you should look out for is general assistant, customer service assistant/convenience, umm counter assistant and mini bakery assistant...

Merchandising controller is some weird job :s loool
Jack Sparrow
Yeah four years. Might be there longer.

41 days thats like a year away lol. Whens your start date? Mines 28th of September.

well 28th september when I actually start lectures and that, move in a week before for freshers :smile:
Hello! This is my first post, although I've been lurking for a while.

I was wondering, is everyone going to get their results on their own or do they plan on going with somebody?
XCRUSHESX
Ahh reading through last years thread, for some reason when people were saying "Track is up :O" I started to smirk and laugh :s-smilie: I think it made me laugh how freaked out they were and the prospect of us being so nervous :p: because there is still 11/12 days until results day and we already act like headless chickens so how are we going to be like at 6am 20/08/09

LOLLL :p:

haha I know, it's quite scary actually, every time I imagine myself on the morning of the 20th waiting for Track to open, I just squirm. I am NOT looking forward to it. :cry:

Also it's amazing how quick that thread was moving, it will be so crazy, I mean even with over a week and a half to go, it's damn hard to keeep up on this thread, the 20th will jsut be :eek: :eek: :eek::woo: :woo: :woo:
Gallifrey

I was wondering, is everyone going to get their results on their own or do they plan on going with somebody?

Going by myself. Will hook up with some friends at school though. Before I open my results.
It's not long now :sad: :eek3: :woo: :frown: :s-smilie:
Reply 3835
Gallifrey

Hehe lurking! and Welcome =P personally im gonna have a long lonesome walk to school then meet everyone there to share exitement or dissapointment! but i so hope its exitement XD
Thanks for the welcome!

"I was wondering, is everyone going to get their results on their own or do they plan on going with somebody?"

I typed that question, then changed it a bit & now reading back it's not how I wanted it to sound. I really need to go to university because I've only been out of school a month or two & I've already forgotten how to form sentences correctly.
Reply 3837
Gallifrey

I thought about whether I will go with someone briefly, but I immediately decided that I won't. It's such a personal moment, that I'll want to get the envelope and open it in my own way and time without any outside pressures to do otherwise.

Is anyone going to go with another person? :-S
Reply 3838
Gallifrey
Thanks for the welcome!

"I was wondering, is everyone going to get their results on their own or do they plan on going with somebody?"

I typed that question, then changed it a bit & now reading back it's not how I wanted it to sound. I really need to go to university because I've only been out of school a month or two & I've already forgotten how to form sentences correctly.

Heehee i feel the same! My brain is going stale from the lack of learining in the holday XD
I'm getting a lift from my friends on results day otherwise i'd have to get the bus there which takes nearly an hour....I could not sit on my own for an hour panicking :p:

Latest