Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzles)
    ... What time does track update??

:rofl: You know someone will ask tomorrow, don't you?
    And I shall redirect them to post 3939 :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    OK oo_Lucinda_oo answered that in much more detail lol :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    11 days, 8 hours, 17 minutes and 13 seconds until Thursday, 20 August 2009, 00:01 (UTC time)

:s: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    lol. aye redirection would occur. or we can all put her post in our sigs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    Knowing how badly I've done I won't be able to face my teachers :sigh: even if I get what I need I will have scraped it...and further maths I have literally got an E in that but that's enough so I don't mind ...:p:
    Teachers in my college look relieved even when someone just scrapes a pass, so don't worry And you never know how well you have done until you see it- I convinced myself that I have failed my first English AS exam until I opened the statement and saw a shiny A. I hope this miracle happens toyou and me again this year :goodluck:

ReputationRep:
    lol.

i just put the extreme explanation as provided by lucinda in my sig

it was at 6-7am last year. thats how everyone knows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oo_Lucinda_oo)
    Arghhh this gets asked every single day! Ok I'm going to make this nice and clear....

Track is supposed to update at "mid-morning". This could be any time 6 AM onwards. Last year it was roughly 7AM. This year it was 9AM for the Scots. It depends on UCAS and when they decide to update. No-one knows. I would advise you not to start checking until 6:30AM onwards. Track may update at 12AM for about 0.1% of the population - DON'T BOTHER LOOKING THEN. Track may crash - be patient, and you'll get through eventually.

Voila for everyone :tongue:
    Ok thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Arghhh and the worst thing is I've put myself on this bloody diet when all I went is warm cookie dough from Pizza Hut! :coma:
    Warm Cookie Dough = :drool: :drool: :coma: (happy days, now I eat healthily, damn this stupid diet:motz: :grr: :hmpf: )

I haven't had pizza hut for two months now and it's so depressing!!! :cry: :sad: I think I'll go look at a pizza hut menu even though I can't order anything, oh well I'll just drool over the pictures!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Arghhh this gets asked every single day! Ok I'm going to make this nice and clear....

Track is supposed to update at "mid-morning". This could be any time 6 AM onwards. Last year it was roughly 7AM. This year it was 9AM for the Scots. It depends on UCAS and when they decide to update. No-one knows. I would advise you not to start checking until 6:30AM onwards. Track may update at 12AM for about 0.1% of the population - DON'T BOTHER LOOKING THEN. Track may crash - be patient, and you'll get through eventually.

Voila for everyone :tongue:
    LOL
    You should ask to get this posted on the first page, just so everyone gets the message. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Wi$e-One)
    11 days, 8 hours, 17 minutes and 13 seconds until Thursday, 20 August 2009, 00:01 (UTC time)

:s: :eek3:
    Ahhh!!! It seems awfully near *going to bang head now*!!!

:banghead:

ReputationRep:
    we are almost there i.e 200 pages

ReputationRep:
    I'm so getting the 4000th post it's unreal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I'm so getting the 4000th post it's unreal.
    i can bet on that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zay18)
    Warm Cookie Dough = :drool: :drool: :coma: (happy days, now I eat healthily, damn this stupid diet:motz: :grr: :hmpf: )

I haven't had pizza hut for two months now and it's so depressing!!! :cry: :sad: I think I'll go look at a pizza hut menu even though I can't order anything, oh well I'll just drool over the pictures!!! :p:
    Oh god and the cookies from Dominos Pizza are amazing too.

http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/delivery/M...rtsDrinks.aspx :coma:

They do smoothies now too!

I haven't had a pizza in two months either... Are you totally tempted for a results day pig out or is it just me? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Spam

But I might actually add something good....I was extremely bored as well as incredibly sad and checked the time track unfroze based on last years thread.... 6.47am (Oh god....I actually went through and read peoples reactions to their results....:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Morrigu)
    lol. aye redirection would occur. or we can all put her post in our sigs
    Haha that would be one big sig! :tongue:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by itszednotzee)
    Spam

But I might actually add something good....I was extremely bored as well as incredibly sad and checked the time track unfroze based on last years thread.... 6.47am (Oh god....I actually went through and read peoples reactions to their results....:facepalm:
    I did that. I feel well bad for Annarchy I felt like I was gonna throw up when I was reading it

ReputationRep:
    Oh god and the cookies from Dominos Pizza are amazing too.

http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/delivery/M...rtsDrinks.aspx :coma:

They do smoothies now too!

I haven't had a pizza in two months either... Are you totally tempted for a results day pig out or is it just me? :tongue:
    omgsh YES i even ordered 2 large pizzas (mighty meaty) 2 days ago for like a sort of insight cozh i couldn't wait 13 days...but only if results are good
    otherwise i'd just hide in a dark corner and play sad songs on the guitar

ReputationRep:
    I did that. I feel well bad for Annarchy I felt like I was gonna throw up when I was reading it
    Same I hope things turned out OK for her.

ReputationRep:
    Aw, yeah I felt really bad too but I was also thinking - this is going to be me in a couple of weeks time
    It was actually really nerve-wracking reading it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.