The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4060
fallen angel9
Happy Birthday! :hugs:

But it's still not going to win you any sympathy! :p:

We can do this the easy way or the hard way and from my instict i guess you prefer the former and now the race begins. bring it on now :yes:
YES EVERYONE! JUST FOR CONFIRMATION I DID GET THE 4000TH POST :smile:

Just to tell everyone though - UCAS track opened at 06:47am last year.

I am reading the posts and getting fairly devastated for people that i didnt even know!
my uni is loughborugh and doin accounting finance and managment and u?
Number6
Totally unrelated, but I heart your Hot Fuzz sig :biggrin:

thanks, i've seen the film too many times (if thats possible :p:)
film watchings been my "i can stop thinking about results for an hour" thing this holiday
jerzydee
We can do this the easy way or the hard way and from my instict i guess you prefer the former and now the race begins. bring it on now :yes:

Yes! I do enjoy a challenge :cool:

The war is now on for who gets the 5000th post!
abi_lang
my uni is loughborugh and doin accounting finance and managment and u?

History and Politics at Leicester. I hope .. :erm:
Reply 4066
The Morrigu
YES EVERYONE! JUST FOR CONFIRMATION I DID GET THE 4000TH POST :smile:

Just to tell everyone though - UCAS track opened at 06:47am last year.

I am reading the posts and getting fairly devastated for people that i didnt even know!

Could you link me to the thread from last year? I'm being slow and can't find it!:rolleyes:
what do u guys think ur going to get, as in grades, i really want AAC !!!!!
You know i think you people will be really gutted if i get the 5000th post too :P
I can't believe results day is less than a fortnight away. I'm so scared its unbelieveable. I know that whatever happens me and my Mum will end up in tears so we are stocking up on the tissues already!!
Best of luck to everyone :smile::smile:
aww cool Leicester is my insurance to do business managment
X_kate
Im with ya!! Freakin out biiiig time!!! :woo: :woo: try reading last years posts of ppl who mised there offers!! I am soo nervous already!!! XD

:zomg:

Why would you do that?? link me if possible... i wanna depress myself a little... but at least ill know how to feel on the day! :woo:
Reply 4072
I'm off to have dinner :wavey:

Don't post too much spam :ninja:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=622302&page=260

^ the thread from last year, just as track opened. :smile: someone got it earlier, and didnt get into med school.

and i need BCC to get into uni, i got no probs wit getting at least a B in 2 of my subjects, im just REALLY worried about not getting at least a C in either of my real sciences.
Jack Sparrow
I'm freaking out. I'm fraking out!
Help!

:hugs:

:frown:

20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th 20th :bawling::frown:
abi_lang

i think i'm going to fail them all miserably :frown:
but i'd love AAB/ ABB
AAA would be bloody brilliant :biggrin: (if anyone up there's listening and is feeling generous???)
Reply 4076
The Morrigu
You know i think you people will be really gutted if i get the 5000th post too :P

hmm
The Morrigu

You're not going to get it!

It'll blatantly be some random newbie who came onto this thread for the first time though! :p:
Reply 4078
abi_lang

bbc
fweefwee
I'm going to inject some positivity into the thread :smile:
You've all worked very hard and it is therefore very likely that your hard work, dedication and concentration will pay off for you on results day!
Either way, you should be proud of your work and effort. Even if you don't get into uni the work you did still holds merit on its own

Dont worry, everything will work out :smile:

How nice :smile: Although, all I can think about is certain English modules-argh!

Latest