Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Aha im back and my gosh you guys managed to get thru 4 pages XD XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    I think i'm boring my sister with talk of results day, she gets hers the week after :p:
    Mine too! It GSCE results afta aint it? =)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by lilac!!)
    Ooooohhh!!! okay! i thought u was testing that rule... whos heard of it!?

it goes like this:

the huamn mnid olny rades the fsirt and lsat lertets of ecah wrod and eevn if the rset are in the worng oerdr we will still unerstdnad tehm

:p:
    I've seen that!! That's cool

On a totally unrelated note, I broke a glass yesterday right where I'm sitting in my room. I thought I picked up the glass. I just found some more. In my foot. Ow.
    Ow.
    Ow.
    OWWWWW.

ReputationRep:
    I could go for a bacon sarnie!!

mmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_kate)
    Mine too! It GSCE results afta aint it? =)
    yeah, I still can't believe its been 2 years since we got GCSEs, I still remember the day so clearly
    Oh how unimportant those GCSEs are right now :p:

ReputationRep:
    We so do!!! this is kookoo!

Did you even look at the bold i made when quoting you? hehe

to the last bit! crazzziiiieeeeeeeeee1!!!!!!!!!!! !

<-- me!
    I missed the bold bit, I'm too exicted. Your like a drug I can't get enough! Your my ecstasy!

Haha. I've gone insane.

So hows your weekend? You were going to tell me what toothpaste you use? I use colgate and colgate mouthwash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzles)

On a totally unrelated note, I broke a glass yesterday right where I'm sitting in my room. I thought I picked up the glass. I just found some more. In my foot. Ow.
    Ow.
    Ow.
    OWWWWW.
    you just found it in your foot? hehehe

Ow.
    Ow.
    OWWWWW.
    Talk about ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:
    how did you manage to break them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    yeah, I still can't believe its been 2 years since we got GCSEs, I still remember the day so clearly
    Oh how unimportant those GCSEs are right now :p:
    Yes i was thinkin that too! My sis was like im rather nervous bout the 27th, an i was like sheesh girl try waiting for a levels!! :woo: :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by motiv3)
    you just found it in your foot? hehehe
    Yes. I just found my foot. I'd been wondering how I'd been walking around all these years... :facepalm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Talk about ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:
    how did you manage to break them?
    I was getting ready to go out yesterday and there was a glass on my desk from the day before that I'd forgotten to take down. In the midst of my getting-ready-quickly, I pushed the glass off the desk and it broke. But my mum doesn't mind, cause she broke one on Thursday :p:

ReputationRep:
    Do the GCSE people have a countdown thread?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I just found my foot. I'd been wondering how I'd been walking around all these years... :facepalm:
    That is soo cool! LOL I always hear about people finding glass in their food and I am like.. :eek:

Because they seem so calm about it, I could picture if that happened to be, I'd be hopping to the nearest hospital, asking if the glass in my foot was weird enough to be on Bizarre E.R

LOLLL

ReputationRep:
    I was getting ready to go out yesterday and there was a glass on my desk from the day before that I'd forgotten to take down. In the midst of my getting-ready-quickly, I pushed the glass off the desk and it broke. But my mum doesn't mind, cause she broke one on Thursday :p:
    That sounds like it should be some sort of superstition lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Do the GCSE people have a countdown thread?
    Yep they do..So juvenile :cool:

LOL joking, but I am a spiteful person! so meh :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes i was thinkin that too! My sis was like im rather nervous bout the 27th, an i was like sheesh girl try waiting for a levels!! :woo: :woo:
    haha! My sister doesnt seem too bothered about hers, although she doesn't even wanna go college but my mum's making her :p:
    and so she should, lazy so and so :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    That is soo cool! LOL I always hear about people finding glass in their food and I am like.. :eek:

Because they seem so calm about it, I could picture if that happened to be, I'd be hopping to the nearest hospital, asking if the glass in my foot was weird enough to be on Bizarre E.R

LOLLL

Aaaa that program (Bizzare ER) is soo strange XD once some girl managed to glue her hands together with super glue :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fweefwee)
    The show was shocking when that women said Britney spears sister should abort her baby for being white trash and possibly 'retarded'
    Also when he interviewed the mothers to see if their babies would be suitable for the photo shoot - that women was ok with her baby having liposuction?!
    Its kinda like Borat in that way - he uncovers peoples ignorance and such!
    Oh yeah! And that fighting bit at the end! Oh God they justed wanted money for making their babies do things. I doubt they even cared about them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    Yep they do..So juvenile :cool:

LOL joking, but I am a spiteful person! so meh :p:
    LOL What fools *goes to spy on their thread*

ReputationRep:
    Aaaa that program (Bizzare ER) is soo strange XD once some girl managed to glue her hands together with super glue :eek3:
    The one that got to me was the first episode, pulling that weird thing out of that guys nostrils! OMG IT LOOKED LIKE A MUTATED BOGEY!!! :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.