Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    That is soo cool! LOL I always hear about people finding glass in their food and I am like.. :eek:

Because they seem so calm about it, I could picture if that happened to be, I'd be hopping to the nearest hospital, asking if the glass in my foot was weird enough to be on Bizarre E.R

LOLLL
    It didn't hurt that much - it wasn't like a MASSIVE bit of glass - it was the same size as like a 5p coin. And in my FOOD? LOL. Brilliant spelling error there!

(Original post by Number6)
    That sounds like it should be some sort of superstition lol
    ... Well, they break a glass at Jewish weddings, which is the beginning of a good life? So... I broke a glass, I'LL GET INTO YORK!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    LOL What fools *goes to spy on their thread*
    Randomly negs GCSE student..

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PAIN IS - XCRUSHESX
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

:rofl:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzles)
    It's okay. I'll persuade them :ninja: :ninja2:
    LOL
    Good luck. :p:

(Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    Yeah the coursework. I'm worried that it will get modded down because the examiner was in a bad mood or was very strict!

For Photography whats the strangest picture you had to write about? Was the dark room/ negative pictures apart of the coursework?

I'm hoping to go sheffield. Yeah digitals rock lol.
    Lets hope they had a very nice day, then. :sad:

Uhm, I didn't really have any strange pictures to write about, but there was this a photo of a room that was painted in dark red which I had to write about, so I wrote things about how the connotations of red might be danger or anger, or it could portray love, and **** like that. I wonder if the examiner bought it. :erm: :p:
    Nope, they were for the coursework and exam, as was our digital work.
    Do you have any interest in photography?

What are you gonna study at Sheffield?

ReputationRep:

Yeah, put them in their place! My brother's getting his GCSE results as well and keeps saying his are as important as mine :rolleyes:

(Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    I missed the bold bit, I'm too exicted. Your like a drug I can't get enough! Your my ecstasy!

Haha. I've gone insane.

So hows your weekend? You were going to tell me what toothpaste you use? I use colgate and colgate mouthwash.
    I was going to tell you my toothpaste?

:zomg: okay! i useeee colgate the oxygen one! but we used this herbal one for a bit.. it was yummy! not that i ate it. I used to eat washing up powder as a kid... it was nice.. still tempting! did you eat funny stuff?

You gone kookooo blame the results paniccccc :woo: :woo: :woo:

i get toothpaste! ignore pm tehe

my weekend.. ive been painint g again.. and umm yea! thats it how be yours?

:rofl: im going to rep you soon!

ReputationRep:
    It didn't hurt that much - it wasn't like a MASSIVE bit of glass - it was the same size as like a 5p coin. And in my FOOD? LOL. Brilliant spelling error there!
    that is soooo annoying! because the second time I said foot, I put food as well.. but I was like "they will never know heh heh heh :ninja:"

:sigh: My future career of being a super-cool ninja is out the window now *sniffles*

looooll :p:

I was getting ready to go out yesterday and there was a glass on my desk from the day before that I'd forgotten to take down. In the midst of my getting-ready-quickly, I pushed the glass off the desk and it broke. But my mum doesn't mind, cause she broke one on Thursday :p:
    Ooooh!! i thought u meant glasses.. the ones u wear! :p:

:hugs: how is your foot now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Number6)
    Yeah, put them in their place! My brother's getting his GCSE results as well and keeps saying his are as important as mine :rolleyes:
    Lol when we get our results, start taunting him about his grades, asking what exams he thinks he didn't do well in and play on that weakness for a week

ahhh revenge is sweet

heh heh heh :ninja:

(Original post by lilac!!)
    :rofl: im going to rep you soon!
    Hehe thank you lilac!!

ReputationRep:
    Aha ppl ave gone insane talkin bout toothpaste and future carrers as ninjas XD XD dam UCAS for doin this to our fragile minds!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    that is soooo annoying! because the second time I said foot, I put food as well.. but I was like "they will never know heh heh heh :ninja:"

:sigh: My future career of being a super-cool ninja is out the window now *sniffles*

looooll :p:
    Awwww I'm sorry. It's okay - you can be my ninja sidekick when I go and make the UCAS staff let us all into Uni? :ninja2:

Ooooh!! i thought u meant glasses.. the ones u wear! :p:

:hugs: how is your foot now?
    Ahh :p: I was wondering why you'd put plural!
    It's fine. Just a little bit traumatised

ReputationRep:
    Yum, I just had some food from Nandos. :love:

I feel very calm, now. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    Yum, I just had some food from Nandos. :love:

I feel very calm, now. :p:
    :coma: I haven't been there in ages!

ReputationRep:
    I was going to tell you my toothpaste?

okay! i useeee colgate the oxygen one! but we used this herbal one for a bit.. it was yummy! not that i ate it. I used to eat washing up powder as a kid... it was nice.. still tempting! did you eat funny stuff?

You gone kookooo blame the results paniccccc

i get toothpaste! ignore pm tehe

my weekend.. ive been painint g again.. and umm yea! thats it how be yours?
    OMG we have sooo much in common I used to use that tooth paste. Never go the oxygen bit through cause I thought bubble would come out when I was brushing!

I used to eat sweets of the floor when I was five I got told off though never did it again!

Painting cool! I've been looking at the moon and jupiter with my power binoculars it's awesome! I've gone CUKOO :woo::woo:

Where do you shop? How often can you see the moon from your area?

Awwww I'm sorry. It's okay - you can be my ninja sidekick when I go and make the UCAS staff let us all into Uni? :ninja2:

Ahh :p: I was wondering why you'd put plural!
    It's fine. Just a little bit traumatised
    :hugs:

Hehe Sorry! im sure it will be better! you can walk to school and get your results right? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    I would sue UCAS if it went live on the 20th & told me I had got into my firm, when really I hadn't. Imagine if that happened! I would die.

ReputationRep:
    :o: really That would be great! They wont know what hit them..heh heh heh

:ninja: :ninja2: :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :coma: I haven't been there in ages!
    Errm it is crazy that i have never been to nandos!!!:eek3: an ahhaa i love tht smiley (the drooling one)XD XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.