Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    Yum, I just had some food from Nandos. :love:

I feel very calm, now. :p:
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    Good luck.

Lets hope they had a very nice day, then.

Uhm, I didn't really have any strange pictures to write about, but there was this a photo of a room that was painted in dark red which I had to write about, so I wrote things about how the connotations of red might be danger or anger, or it could portray love, and **** like that. I wonder if the examiner bought it.
    Nope, they were for the coursework and exam, as was our digital work.
    Do you have any interest in photography?

What are you gonna study at Sheffield?
    I hope they like won the lottery and asked a model to marry them!

Oh right. Lol thats crazy, how much can you write about a room. I just like taking good pictures that are abstract and unique. I've applied for physics with a foundation year. Lets hope I get in!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_kate)
    Errm it is crazy that i have never been to nandos!!!:eek3: an ahhaa i love tht smiley (the drooling one)XD XD
    Blasphemy! Nandos is food of the gods!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by lilac!!)
    :hugs:

Hehe Sorry! im sure it will be better! you can walk to school and get your results right? :zomg:
    That shouldn't be a problem - it's a 3 minute walk to the bus stop from my house, then 20 minutes into town, then about 6 minutes from the bus station to school? I'm sure my traumatised foot shall manage :p:

(Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    :o: really That would be great! They wont know what hit them..heh heh heh

:ninja: :ninja2: :ninja:

Muahahhahahahaha. You'd better sleep with one eye open, UCAS staff! We're coming to get'cha! :ninja2:

ReputationRep:
    Errm it is crazy that i have never been to nandos!!!:eek3: an ahhaa i love tht smiley (the drooling one)XD XD
    :eek: OMG Yes it is, just like my friends who've never been to Subway. It's so good (as long as you like chicken!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    :coma: I haven't been there in ages!
    :coma:
    They have the best chicken. :coma:

Also, anyone that gives free refills on drinks, is a hero in my book. Like Pizza Hut. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Blasphemy! Nandos is food of the gods!
    Owww i feel so left out as i have no knowlege of the god like nandos!! i feel like i aint lived XD XD

ReputationRep:
    :eek:
    Yes!
    March your butt into Nandos, pronto!

(Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    I hope they like won the lottery and asked a model to marry them!

Oh right. Lol thats crazy, how much can you write about a room. I just like taking good pictures that are abstract and unique. I've applied for physics with a foundation year. Lets hope I get in!!!
    LOL
    If that happened, they would give everyone As (a girl can dream..). :p:

Oh cooool! I'm trying to save up some money, and buy a DSLR camera. :love:
    Goood luck with results, I'm sure you will get in. :grin:
    Look at results day with a 'glass is half full' point of view. :p:

ReputationRep:
    They have the best chicken. :coma:

Also, anyone that gives free refills on drinks, is a hero in my book. Like Pizza Hut. :love:
    I know =]
    *sighs* I hope to have that on results day

(Original post by mazzles)
    Muahahhahahahaha. You'd better sleep with one eye open, UCAS staff! We're coming to get'cha! :ninja2:
    Robin Hoods of Results

Random Fact: I LOVE LIE TO ME on SkyOne now!

(Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    OMG we have sooo much in common I used to use that tooth paste. Never go the oxygen bit through cause I thought bubble would come out when I was brushing!

I used to eat sweets of the floor when I was five I got told off though never did it again!

Painting cool! I've been looking at the moon and jupiter with my power binoculars it's awesome! I've gone CUKOO :woo::woo:

Where do you shop? How often can you see the moon from your area?
    woooooooo :rock: Its cuz we rock!

I always sing colbie caillat song oxygen whenever i used that! :dancing: no bubbles though but nicee taste! :woo:

Sweets of the floor! i did that once.. never again!! :crazy:

wow!!!!!! physics ! i can see the moon ummm i dont know :s: but often!!

i shoppppp at a shopping centre not too far from my house! like umm a 30 min bus ride! can you drive..? but yea! normal shops from there! next, top shop etc; etc; how about you?:woo: :eek3: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    :eek: OMG Yes it is, just like my friends who've never been to Subway. It's so good (as long as you like chicken!)
    Oooo i am a fan of chicken!! =D and subway!!! now that i have experience of!! :woo: :woo: BMT or Chicken and bacon ranch! now THAT is a sandwhich!!! =D =D

ReputationRep:
    Owww i feel so left out as i have no knowlege of the god like nandos!! i feel like i aint lived XD XD
    You have time to repent... Go to your nearest Nandos, they will welcome you with open arms whilst portugeuse music warms your soul like a summer's day

[BLATANT ADVERTISING FOR NANDOS, THEY SHOULD SOOOO PAY ME ]

ReputationRep:
    Oooo i am a fan of chicken!! =D and subway!!! now that i have experience of!! :woo: :woo: BMT or Chicken and bacon ranch! now THAT is a sandwhich!!! =D =D
    :coma: Now I'm hungry!

(Original post by mazzles)
    That shouldn't be a problem - it's a 3 minute walk to the bus stop from my house, then 20 minutes into town, then about 6 minutes from the bus station to school? I'm sure my traumatised foot shall manage :p:

I hope it does!

wow thats long! it takes me 15 mins to walk to college :woo: maybe lesss!:ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    I know =]
    *sighs* I hope to have that on results day

Random Fact: I LOVE LIE TO ME on SkyOne now!
    I plan on partying on results day. :ninja:
    I have to go to an 18th the day after results day, and if I don't do well, I won't feel like partying, but my mate has made me promise that I'll go. :sad:

I was hooked on Lie To Me after the first episode. :love: I tried to watch the rest of the season online, but my computer crashed and I haven't been able to, yet. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    P.S. Thank you everyone for the reps mwah!!

ReputationRep:
    You have time to repent... Go to your nearest Nandos, they will welcome you with open arms whilst portugeuse music warms your soul like a summer's day

[BLATANT ADVERTISING FOR NANDOS, THEY SHOULD SOOOO PAY ME ]
    Wow this place sounds heavenly!! im so going there for my congratulatory results pig out =D =D =D

ReputationRep:
    The one that got to me was the first episode, pulling that weird thing out of that guys nostrils! OMG IT LOOKED LIKE A MUTATED BOGEY!!! :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
    that was the worst thing i've ever seen on tv probably, I thought I was gonna throw up :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I plan on partying on results day. :ninja:
    I have to go to an 18th the day after results day, and if I don't do well, I won't feel like partying, but my mate has made me promise that I'll go. :sad:

I was hooked on Lie To Me after the first episode. :love: I tried to watch the rest of the season online, but my computer crashed and I haven't been able to, yet. :shifty:
    I saw the 2nd episode and watched the whole season online! I loved it, I love Psychology too so it was almost orgasmic to watch haha

I heart Tim Roth!! I hope he plays a character in Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows

ReputationRep:
    I saw the 2nd episode and watched the whole season online! I loved it, I love Psychology too so it was almost orgasmic to watch haha

I heart Tim Roth!! I hope he plays a character in Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows
    Oooh who?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.