Turn on thread page Beta

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by lilac!!)
    I hope it does!

wow thats long! it takes me 15 mins to walk to college :woo: maybe lesss!:ninjagirl:
    Oooh wow! Lucky you It doesn't feel like ages tbh - the longest bit is the 6 minute walk at the other end!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_kate)
    Wow this place sounds heavenly!! im so going there for my congratulatory results pig out =D =D =D
    Yayyy so hungry just thinking about it

(Original post by kaytee.)
    that was the worst thing i've ever seen on tv probably, I thought I was gonna throw up :yes:
    I made so many people watched that! Gosh! It was weird looking!

(Original post by Number6)
    Oooh who?
    The lead character of Lie To Me if you were referring to the name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    I saw the 2nd episode and watched the whole season online! I loved it, I love Psychology too so it was almost orgasmic to watch haha

I heart Tim Roth!! I hope he plays a character in Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows
    Where did you watch it by any chance? (PM me the website, if you can, you'll get warned on here. :p:).

He's just so cute. :love:
    What character do you see him playing?
    They don't really have any new characters in DH, do they?

ReputationRep:
    Here's a really up-beat song that is sure to relax you guys and make you feel happy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS_nV...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    I love Lie to me

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, people are talking about Lie To Me! It is an amazing show! Absolutely love it. Can't wait for Season 2!

ReputationRep:
    Yayyy so hungry just thinking about it

I made so many people watched that! Gosh! It was weird looking!

The lead character of Lie To Me if you were referring to the name
    Oh I meant who does he play in HP lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    Where did you watch it by any chance? (PM me the website, if you can, you'll get warned on here. :p:).

He's just so cute. :love:
    What character do you see him playing?
    They don't really have any new characters in DH, do they?

I have no idea, apparently he was meant to be play Snape but he turned it down, but he really wants to be in the last movie (either or both parts)...

Hmm who could he play, I have no idea but I know he would suit the movie so well! If anyone remembers Love Actually, you know the actor that played the british singer who was really pompous and seemed drunk all the time, he is going to be in the Deathly Hallows movie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Number6)
    Oh I meant who does he play in HP lol

Ooh, I said I hope he plays a character in HP He says he wants to play a character there even though he turned down the role as Snape 10 years ago lol!

ReputationRep:
    ooooo My best friends wedding is on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gallifrey)
    I love Lie to me
    :love:

(Original post by Sorry...Alright...Well...)
    Ooh, people are talking about Lie To Me! It is an amazing show! Absolutely love it. Can't wait for Season 2!
    I know but one thing that is getting to me, is the slight predictability or the format of the programme, I hope they vary it up a bit more in the next season!

Even though that episode with the copy cat killer was so good, it was like the Silence of the Lambs :p:

ReputationRep:
    :love:

I know but one thing that is getting to me, is the slight predictability or the format of the programme, I hope they vary it up a bit more in the next season!

Even though that episode with the copy cat killer was so good, it was like the Silence of the Lambs :p:
    Yeah, I know what you mean! Though I'm sure they will vary it for the next season as they would have feedback from the first etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fweefwee)
    Here's a really up-beat song that is sure to relax you guys and make you feel happy!
    Thank you! :hugs:

I actually feel more relaxed now and happier. * Goes off to listen to some more up beat songs from The Feeling*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Thank you! :hugs:
    Glad I could help

EDIT: Heres another song that is very relaxed and has a beautiful video to accompany it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkvLq0TYiwI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fweefwee)
    That was such a nice song *sighs*

(Original post by Sorry...Alright...Well...)
    Yeah, I know what you mean! Though I'm sure they will vary it for the next season as they would have feedback from the first etc.
    Hope so! Such a great concept, microexpression is the bomb! loool

ReputationRep:
    I was just reading another thread & I was wondering how many of you are expecting your results to be in an envelope? Like, did you have to actually open your results for AS last year?

Our school must be really cheap because GCSE, AS, & I'm guessing A-level results are just on a printed bit of paper from the WJEC. Last year, the random woman they found to give them out, read my results and then gave them to me! I nearly died in those few extra seconds. I would probably hit her this year.

ReputationRep:
    I was just reading another thread & I was wondering how many of you are expecting your results to be in an envelope? Like, did you have to actually open your results for AS last year?

Our school must be really cheap because GCSE, AS, & I'm guessing A-level results are just on a printed bit of paper from the WJEC. Last year, the random woman they found to give them out, read my results and then gave them to me! I nearly died in those few extra seconds. I would probably hit her this year.
    Well, last year, my school gave them out in envelopes. I still have it

EDIT: I would have hit her if she read out my AS results!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

I am. For all my results days so far, I've had a little white envelope. For GCSE, I had a massive brown one with the AQA, OCR & Edexcel papers in them, and then at my sixth form (I moved after GCSE) we got white envelopes with print-outs that the school had made. I know I'll get an envelope this time cause the year above did last year. I get a champagne reception too

ReputationRep:

We don't have envelopes either, I kinda wish we did as It would make it so official-looking :P: I never look at the sheet of paper straight away tho, I hug it to myself and run away haha!

ReputationRep:
    OMG.....

In an hours time it will be 10 days!!!!!!

Sorry, I just love doing that to you lot too much :tongue: :woo:

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.