Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSRy6...eature=related

I guess everyone has seen the video and understands the downside of oppening your results live on TV.

WARNING - not for the weak harted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Snips)
    Hai guys, have I missed the party? :hello:
    No you haven't missed the party, in fact were just starting!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)

I guess everyone has seen the video and understands the downside of oppening your results live on TV.

I'd open mine on T.V for the 'Lulz'

ReputationRep:
    Hai guys, have I missed the party?
    Hey. Are you looking forward to results day?

Cool avatar bro!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaneCook)
    I'd open mine on T.V for the 'Lulz'
    lol. Would be funny. Imagine if it went wrong though like really bad. It would be on youtube for donkey years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I don't know how I'll be able to deal with it!
    I need to think of things that I can do to pass the time until then.
    For the week commencing the 10th of August I will be relatively busy although I think I'll still have time on my hands wishing that there was something to do!! But I'll be mostly baking and going out with some friends hopefully that should see that week fly by!!

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo.

I just woke the house up!!! I clicked on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl3wG...eature=related

And the women says really loudly (my spearkers and 2 subs) were on max - she says "FINALLY THE MOMENT CAME".

I quickly turned it off. I'm dead!

ReputationRep:

LOL I think I'm a really evil person because I found this quite funny. I think it's when you see the blonde girl's face when she realises that she may have not got in and how her friend continues to talk about how great Uni will be.

ReputationRep:
    Here's my favourite video

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    No dude! Please join!! ello
    (Original post by Zay18)
    No you haven't missed the party, in fact were just starting!!!
    Alright my lovelies :p:

Hey. Are you looking forward to results day?

Cool avatar bro!
    Many thanks. It should be quite groovy... hopefully. Not getting my hopes up just incase. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl3wG...eature=related

She goes to the guy with four A's very clever then and to the girl with B's and C's no reinforcement just what you going to do next!

ReputationRep:
    lol. Would be funny. Imagine if it went wrong though like really bad. It would be on youtube for donkey years!
    I know it would definately haunt me for the rest of my life. I think I'd live life ruing the decision I made to open my results on live TV!!!

ReputationRep:
    This message is hidden because k9ruby is on your ignore list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zay18)
    For the week commencing the 10th of August I will be relatively busy although I think I'll still have time on my hands wishing that there was something to do!! But I'll be mostly baking and going out with some friends hopefully that should see that week fly by!!
    I'm a terrible cook and really should learn.I guess I could try and make some cakes ? I went out with my friends more at the beginning of the summer and now I have like no money!

ReputationRep:
    LOL I think I'm a really evil person because I found this quite funny. I think it's when you see the blonde girl's face when she realises that she may have not got in and how her friend continues to talk about how great Uni will be.
    Yup your evil, evil I tell you!!! :p: I felt so sorry for her I wish everything worked out in the end!!

ReputationRep:
    Many thanks. It should be quite groovy... hopefully. Not getting my hopes up just incase. Yourself?
    Haha I like the lingo, grooooooovy.

I'm in the same boat really. I am keeping my head level. Prepare for the worst!

I've just spammed on here for the last five hours. I'm afraid I might get banned or is this countdown thread made for spam?

ReputationRep:
    I feel utterly depressed TSRians! I have applied for 2 jobs today and got rejected by both due to the online application and this has happened about 15 times now, I feel terrible what should I do to uplift my mood!

Mr. Snips what grades do ya need?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I'm a terrible cook and really should learn.I guess I could try and make some cakes ? I went out with my friends more at the beginning of the summer and now I have like no money!
    Start off with the more rudimentary recipes and then work your way up. Baking cakes and biscuits takes my mind off results day lol because you have to put so much effort in!!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl3wG...eature=related

She goes to the guy with four A's very clever then and to the girl with B's and C's no reinforcement just what you going to do next!
    Lol, she said 'Manchester Uni'...The other one? :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.