The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

fallen angel9
BBB for History and Politics at Leicester (But it would be nice to get I or 2 As) :ninja:

Good luck with the medicine thing I have a mate who didn't get an offer this time so she's going to apply for next time round :frown:

I hope you do get 2 A's :smile:
Yes, reapplying sucks, but tbh I knew that my chances of getting accepted this time round were less than 1 in 100000000
Oh well, tomorrow to fresh fields and pastures new :p:
Reply 4581
XCRUSHESX
I want a school made of ginger bread, I don't like ginger bread but hey, I want a Ginger Bread School and I'll have one

:mad:

How can you not like ginger bread?

Is it because everytime you attempt to eat it you think of the poor man who is about to get his head / leg / arm bitten off and the immense pain and suffeirng it would cause?

I have to say I hate rock solid ginger bread, I like when it's softened a bit.
Jack Sparrow
If I get three A's I promise I'll send a batch out to everyone cool on this thread! Promise!

I'll pretend I never said that edit the post lol. :p:

Unless I quote it before you edit, haha!!

I AM IMMENSE heh heh

loool :biggrin:

Gamer99
How can you not like ginger bread?

Is it because everytime you attempt to eat it you think of the poor man who is about to get his head / leg / arm bitten off and the immense pain and suffeirng it would cause?

I have to say I hate rock solid ginger bread, I like when it's softened a bit.

Yes, that is exactly the reason, Shrek traumatised me with the torture of the Ginger Bread!

THE MUFFIN MAN :ninja:
fallen angel9
LOL you don't have to.

I know, I know.
Too late now, done it!
And that's one pretty random comment i attached to it. I'm clearly in hyper/random mode at the moment; my apologies!
Reply 4584
XCRUSHESX

Yes, that is exactly the reason, Shrek traumatised me with the torture of the Ginger Bread!

THE MUFFIN MAN :ninja:

:awesome: :awesome:
AutVinceriAutMori
I hope you do get 2 A's :smile:
Yes, reapplying sucks, but tbh I knew that my chances of getting accepted this time round were less than 1 in 100000000
Oh well, tomorrow to fresh fields and pastures new :tongue::

aww that's a cute saying.
XCRUSHESX
Unless I quote it before you edit, haha!!

I AM IMMENSE heh heh

loool :biggrin:

Oh no you didn't. Oh wait darn ! You did it........Hmmmmmmm.....
I might not get AAA so...............
Its all good!
(You are good though!)
CrazyChris
I know, I know.
Too late now, done it!
And that's one pretty random comment i attached to it. I'm clearly in hyper/random mode at the moment; my apologies!

For those curious as to what my comment was... I'll replicate it here.
Five hundred characters. There's not much that can be said with five hundred characters, and I've already wasted over a hundred characters from simply writing this. I hope I don't run out of characters. Eh, a simple 'thanks' for the congrats, I approve of your post and deem the post worthy enough of my rep for the day.
And look at that, I now have only 145 characters left to complete my message; I have to say this is one of the most strange comments I've ever given when repping; Oh well, out of-
CrazyChris
I know, I know.
Too late now, done it!

That comment was pretty random :woo:
Now I must add you to the list in my sig :yep:
Reply 4590
Just think, if everyone put puss in boots in there sig then everybody would be too busy awwing to give bad rep

Gamer99
Just think, if everyone put puss in boots in there sig then everybody would be too busy awwing to give bad rep

If I don't get into my firm I might just make the journey up there and make that face. :puppyeyes:
Go To ******* Bed People
Reply 4593
dontwatchdat
Go To ******* Bed People

Someone's grouchy
lol. nah people stay awake!
fallen angel9
aww that's a cute saying.

Thanks :blush: I love it myself, it actually does make me feel about green fields with cows grazing and blue sky with fluffy clouds> The sort of picture you see when driving past countryside :hoppy:
I have been to Leicester uni, btw, in Chemistry labs :smile:
This whole waiting game is making me really restless and grumpy. How is everyone calming themselves down and reducing the panic, because this is all doing my head in...
Jack Sparrow
Oh no you didn't. Oh wait darn ! You did it........Hmmmmmmm.....
I might not get AAA so...............
Its all good!
(You are good though!)

hehe! aww I am sure you will! I hope to achieve 3 A's but that is near impossible... :\

11 days left or something :s-smilie: 11 days and 4 and a half hours :s-smilie:
dontwatchdat
Go To ******* Bed People

oooooooohhhhhhh someone's in a bad mood and I'm not tired :woo:
Reply 4599
LincolnHawk
This whole waiting game is making me really restless and grumpy. How is everyone calming themselves down and reducing the panic, because this is all doing my head in...

By spamming posting here of course!

Latest