Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    Hehe, I get that feeling with a new hair cut, I think every one does, they have that shock sometimes and think "oh know I don't like it" but as you get used to it they start liking it!

yep hopefully i'll get use to it just kinda upset now all that hear i lost ohh welll..........

ReputationRep:
    If I don't get the 5000th I'm going to delete some of my older posts until I get it, even though this will be detrimental to our battle with the Scots, I am not afraid to use my ammunition.

:lockstock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    I need a haircut.

get one on the 19th keep yourself busy go to a busy hair salon day and just sit there and read maagazines looooool:p: though results would probabli come to your mind

ReputationRep:
    If I don't get the 5000th I'm going to delete some of my older posts until I get it, even though this will be detrimental to our battle with the Scots, I am not afraid to use my ammunition.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL yu could always try for the 6000 you never know second time lucky:p:

ReputationRep:
    You think the vacancies will be out in the early morning issue of the paper? Because my dad works late night and I am thinking of asking my dad to buy the Independent for me
    I'd say they should be, yes. The Universities will have sorted out the places as they get the results on Sunday (16th); that said I can't say for definite.

As long as you don't delete before post 4567, I wouldn't want my victory to become obsolete!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miz_perfecto)
    get one on the 19th keep yourself busy go to a busy hair salon day and just sit there and read maagazines looooool:p: though results would probabli come to your mind
    I don't go to a salon, I can't afford to go to a salon!

I'll just stick with the barbers, £5 a go, wahey. :party:

ReputationRep:
    yep hopefully i'll get use to it just kinda upset now all that hear i lost ohh welll..........
    Don't worry, hair grows back

*puffs pipe with glee* :top2:

ReputationRep:
    I don't go to a salon, I can't afford to go to a salon!

I'll just stick with the barbers, £5 a go, wahey. :party:
    or just cut it yourself, its the way forward with the credit crunch an all :p: :rolleyes:
    I cut my own hair the other day and I have to say i'm pretty pleased with myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyChris)
    I'd say they should be, yes. The Universities will have sorted out the places as they get the results on Sunday (16th); that said I can't say for definite.
    That's good is it me but the whole examination/results process is just daunting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyChris)
    As long as you don't delete before post 4567, I wouldn't want my victory to become obsolete!
    LOL well done on getting #4567 but you made me go back and see what you were on about. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    or just cut it yourself, its the way forward with the credit crunch an all :p: :rolleyes:
    I cut my own hair the other day and I have to say i'm pretty pleased with myself

your brave i would be able to cut it myself minding my mum paid for the haircut:p: :p: so its all good
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You haven't thought about the people who aren't students but buy The Independent anyway.

Well I dunno, it's your choice, you don't have to go to uni if you aren't prepared to sacrifice for it. :sadnod:
    THE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T STUDENTS WHO BUY IT MUST DIE!
    Everyone round here reads the Daily Mail though... so I should be okay

ReputationRep:
    It's daunting; a horrible wait!
    Understandable that there are a lot of papers to mark, standardise the marking etc., but it still takes way too long in my opinion!

ReputationRep:
    *puffs pipe with glee* :top2:

Splendid. :top2:

ReputationRep:
    your brave i would be able to cut it myself minding my mum paid for the haircut:p: :p: so its all good
    well the last time I went the hairdressers I didn't get what I asked for and hated it, I think I did a better job myself :p:

ReputationRep:
    Erm what are you on about? I think it's just you.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't do that, but girls have long hair so they can always go short if they have a disaster.:yes:

ReputationRep:
    LOL well done on getting #4567 but you made me go back and see what you were on about. :hmmm:
    Thanks, and sorry!

5000 here I come!

ReputationRep:
    well the last time I went the hairdressers I didn't get what I asked for and hated it, I think I did a better job myself :p:

oh right welll done done hmmm were nearli hitting the 250 mark:p:

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't do that, but girls have long hair so they can always go short if they have a disaster.:yes:
    yeah I suppose :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.