Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzles)
    I have many plans Monday I'm gonna get my hair done (out of my grandmother's pocket! Hahahha), Wednesday I'm meeting people from my old youth group cause we haven't seen each other in like a year, at some stage I'm going out with a friend that just came back from Barcelona, and I'm planning my costume for the camp I'm going to just after THE BIG DAY on Saturday
    :O sooo lucky, I am glad you having a fun week, it is going to be nerve-wracking!

ReputationRep:
    Okay; so I've just thought about it...
    I'm out tonight from like 5 til 2am; I'm going to miss a WHOLE lot of posts. Can someone PM me with a link to posts if anything really interesting and PM-worthy is said?! [If people are still on!]

ReputationRep:

That sums up my reaction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Just to let you all know, my chunky orange chocolate cookies were divine :coma:
    MMMMM :coma:

Good

Anywho for some reason even though it will be nearly 5000 posts, I am going to be off for a bit!!

Much love TSRians

(Original post by CrazyChris)
    Next week... I have nothing planned really!
    I've got to get around to making a website for someone; and there are also the National Firework Championships in Plymouth on Tuesday/Wednesday, so there's a couple of evening/nights sorted.
    Oo I might see if I can get down

Won't cost too much from mine to plymouth on the train, although the station is miles away from the venue

ReputationRep:
    Okay; they sound nice. Very nice. Mouth-wateringly nice

ReputationRep:
    oooh so closeee noowww

ReputationRep:
    That is terrifying :zomg:
    Luckily i'm almost guaranteed a place at my insurance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gamer99)

That sums up my reaction
    LOL
    My cat looked like that this morning. :p:

ReputationRep:
    id say 10 days because this time on the 19th im just going to ******** myself and that isnt going ot change until i get the envelope
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    :O sooo lucky, I am glad you having a fun week, it is going to be nerve-wracking!
    I'm trying to make up for this week - the only thing I did was go to Westfields (massive new shopping centre in London for the non-Londoners out there) on Friday... I'm trying to be busy most days until the 19th, which I'm planning on spending packing for camp / being on here and panicking with the rest of you :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyChris)
    Shame you burnt your fingers. You should probably go and run them under a tap for... half an hour. Yeah, 30 minutes should do the trick.Also; for once the cakes are made... my address is... censored
    ran them under the tap haad them in ice are you tryna eliminate competition....?:p: :p: in 30 minutes under someone would have posted the 5000 post hahahahhaha:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    MMMMM :coma:

Good

Anywho for some reason even though it will be nearly 5000 posts, I am going to be off for a bit!!

Much love TSRians
    Bye!

ReputationRep:
    on your marks, get set, FAINT

(Original post by kaytee.)
    That is terrifying :zomg:
    Luckily i'm almost guaranteed a place at my insurance
    Your lucky

My bf's the same, hes basically in already. For his insurance, he needs an E in one subject, which doesn't even need to be related to his course. I'm pretty sure hes done that already

Good luck to you getting your firm anyway

ReputationRep:
    nearly there...

ReputationRep:
    I feel like spending lots of money. Should I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerzydee)
    on your marks, get set, FAINT

loooooool

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    nearly there...
    Love your sig btw.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.