Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzles)
    My internet just died for an hour :sigh:
    Not happy. What happened while I was gone?!
    Sorry to hear about the deeply upsetting incident in your life. It's happened to me in the past. I'm more than happy to talk things out and can offer a free one-on-one counselling service if you'd like.Drop me a PM, though I have to go out very soon. hehe :P

Thank you to all those who replied with the translation...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilac!!)
    Hi everyone!

:zomg: few days left! :bawling:
    :hi:

I know and only a few hours until we descend into single digits!! Oh the horror!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Make_It)
    It's going to take a while, I'm still eating a huge slab of chocolate
    Mmm, chocolate. :love:

(Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    Yeah I thought you might not understand it lol.

I really suck at reading and writing! I'l buy you lots of cake if I get three A's!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I got an E at GCSE urdu! I can speak it perfectly though!
    Haha, I can speak it reasonably well, but I suck at reading and writing! That's why I didn't even bother taking it at GCSE. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. Gahh. My family have started buying me University stuff. I've got the cordless kettle, now the pressure really is on.

ReputationRep:
    I do that sometimes lool.

Thank God you didn't do it. There was a horrible oral test where I had to act some scenes out!

looool imagine some typical star plus drama sceene did you do anything like that...? do you watch any dramas or indian filmz looool what scenes did yu act out thenn...?

ReputationRep:
    Hey lilac! You missed the fight for the 5000 post! A lurker won it!
    :zomg:

I feel sick now

Some coke will fix that

Single figures soon people

Whos freaking? I'm unusually calm tbh. I'm looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    Hey everyone. Gahh. My family have started buying me University stuff. I've got the cordless kettle, now the pressure really is on.
    Hello =D ooo ive banned my parents frm buying anything until i know im defo in =D i dont wanna jinx it =P

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha.

I fell for that trick with my uncle once! Us ne meja paisa kabe ne deyhai (he never gave me the money!)
    Haha, I can only speak abit of urdu but hindi is more comprehendible!! Lol those Indian soaps are hilarious the ones with the same story lines!!! :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds fun. Sod's law says that everyone else in your flat (if staying in uni accomodation etc.) will also have a cordless kettle to take with them xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_kate)
    Hello =D ooo ive banned my parents frm buying anything until i know im defo in =D i dont wanna jinx it =P
    My parents brought me a new bed cover and I was like wtf. They were like it's for uni and I was like I don't even know if I'm in yet!

Oh hey everyone I'm back and from the looks of things it seems that the discussion has mainly revolved around food.

ReputationRep:
    I do that sometimes lool.

Thank God you didn't do it. There was a horrible oral test where I had to act some scenes out!

i got warned for talking foreign lanaguges without a transalation:eek: did you get one...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_kate)
    I think I've collected all of my kitchen stuff out of people being all "Ooh, I forgot you didn't want me to buy you anything " and "If it was mine in the first place, I've not bought it for you, so it doesn't count". I just need a mug now. :P

Are we excited for results yet or still feeling kinda reserved and pukey at the thought of it?

ReputationRep:
    Well all; I'm off out for the night; PM me if anything interesting happens?!
    I'll probably be on around 2am|ish depending on when I actually get back!

Have a nice evening everybody
    ; Byee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    Mmm, chocolate.

Haha, I can speak it reasonably well, but I suck at reading and writing! That's why I didn't even bother taking it at GCSE.
    Ahh I thought I'd pick it up but it just confused me and I just gave up! Ohhh God GCSE results day! Innocent days!

ReputationRep:
    I think I've collected all of my kitchen stuff out of people being all "Ooh, I forgot you didn't want me to buy you anything " and "If it was mine in the first place, I've not bought it for you, so it doesn't count". I just need a mug now. :P

Are we excited for results yet or still feeling kinda reserved and pukey at the thought of it?
    I'm just sick of the wait now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzles)
    My internet just died for an hour :sigh:
    Not happy. What happened while I was gone?!

waht internet do you have we were mostli talking about food loool crisps to be precise skips loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyChris)
    Well all; I'm off out for the night; PM me if anything interesting happens?!
    I'll probably be on around 2am|ish depending on when I actually get back!

Have a nice evening everybody
    ; Byee
    Bye! And you too

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even thought about buying anything, yet. My mum said that she'll take me to Ikea once I get in. :woo:
    I love Ikea. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    My parents brought me a new bed cover and I was like wtf. They were like it's for uni and I was like I don't even know if I'm in yet!

Oh hey everyone I'm back and from the looks of things it seems that the discussion has mainly revolved around food.
    Welcome back =P an aha parents know how to pile the pressure on dont they!!! an i tried to stay out the food convo a im still waiting for dinner XD so...hungry... XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.