Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zay18)
    Haha, I can only speak abit of urdu but hindi is more comprehendible!! Lol those Indian soaps are hilarious the ones with the same story lines!!! :toofunny:

lool so true a guy fall in love witha a gal they get seperated they then meet again only for one of them to be married or moved on in life or fr the gal to find out the guys getting married to her sista looooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    I think I've collected all of my kitchen stuff out of people being all "Ooh, I forgot you didn't want me to buy you anything " and "If it was mine in the first place, I've not bought it for you, so it doesn't count". I just need a mug now. :P

Are we excited for results yet or still feeling kinda reserved and pukey at the thought of it?
    Heehee clever working there, an whoever is buying the mug got out of that present buying easy =P =P Aaand id say defo still pukey bout it!! XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    I haven't even thought about buying anything, yet. My mum said that she'll take me to Ikea once I get in. :woo:
    I love Ikea. :love:
    Ikea is amazing. I love it too. That is definitely where I am going to get my uni stuff, provided I get the grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zay18)
    Haha, I can only speak abit of urdu but hindi is more comprehendible!! Lol those Indian soaps are hilarious the ones with the same story lines!!!
    Haha. The ones with the mad, crazy and insane special effects!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Number6)
    Ooooops. Was it you?

ReputationRep:
    "Don't worry about a thing,
    'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
    Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
    'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Rise up this mornin',
    Smiled with the risin' sun,
    Three little birds
    Pitch by my doorstep
    Singin' sweet songs
    Of melodies pure and true,
    Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou:")
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by miz_perfecto)
    waht internet do you have we were mostli talking about food loool crisps to be precise skips loool
    My hub just died (BT Home Hub) - it stopped broadcasting wireless signal so me and my mum were just internet-less for an hour. It just decided to come back.

SKIPS?! OMG I LOVE THEM
    Those were the days....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_kate)
    Welcome back =P an aha parents know how to pile the pressure on dont they!!! an i tried to stay out the food convo a im still waiting for dinner XD so...hungry... XD
    LOL They really do! I did tell her after my last exam that I do not want to discuss it with her. Then she wanted to take me on a trip to buy like clothes and stuff for Uni and I was like NO! Then another times she was like just face it you're getting into Uni. I was like arghhhhhhh :woo: :eek3:
    I hope she doesn't remember it's the 20th :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    Haha. The ones with the mad, crazy and insane special effects!
    the special effects drive me crazy with the dramatic msuic and flashing:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzles)
    My hub just died (BT Home Hub) - it stopped broadcasting wireless signal so me and my mum were just internet-less for an hour. It just decided to come back.

SKIPS?! OMG I LOVE THEM
    Those were the days....

seems like everyone loved skips back in the day:p: i still love them todai:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    LOL They really do! I did tell her after my last exam that I do not want to discuss it with her. Then she wanted to take me on a trip to buy like clothes and stuff for Uni and I was like NO! Then another times she was like just face it you're getting into Uni. I was like arghhhhhhh :woo: :eek3:
    I hope she doesn't remember it's the 20th :erm:
    I know =P Mothers jus dont seem to be able to comprehend worse case senarios XD im trying not to get my hopes up too so preparing isnt goin to help if i fail XD

Also had to mension, Yous sig rocks XD i love buzzcocks, expecially bill bailey XD :woo: :woo:

Hey lilac! You missed the fight for the 5000 post! A lurker won it!
    oH! wellllll 6000 post is mines mwhaha :evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyChris)
    Sounds fun. Sod's law says that everyone else in your flat (if staying in uni accomodation etc.) will also have a cordless kettle to take with them xD
    Haha. That is probable.

ReputationRep:
    Aha why are ppl talkin bout skips like they have gone extinct!!! Is it forbidden to eat them past the age of 13 XD XD XD

ReputationRep:
    Ooooops. Was it you?
    No lol I was asleep :o:

ReputationRep:
    i can't blv this, two pages when am away for a short while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilac!!)
    oH! wellllll 6000 post is mines mwhaha
    Hmmmmmmmmmm......... before that theres 5432 and 5555 which are both mine MUAHAHAHAHAhaahah (evil laugh)

(Original post by Zay18)
    :hi:

I know and only a few hours until we descend into single digits!! Oh the horror!!
    Reading that made my stomach turn :s:

ReputationRep:
    I know =P Mothers jus dont seem to be able to comprehend worse case senarios XD im trying not to get my hopes up too so preparing isnt goin to help if i fail XD

Also had to mension, Yous sig rocks XD i love buzzcocks, expecially bill bailey XD :woo: :woo:
    They really don't understand!
    Hahaha everyone loves the sig. I remember the first times I saw it on t.v ages ago I just thought it was hilarious and now I watch it anytime I feel a bit crappy- which is useful in the lead up to results!

ReputationRep:
    Heehee clever working there, an whoever is buying the mug got out of that present buying easy =P =P Aaand id say defo still pukey bout it!! XD
    Haha. Awhhh. Don't be pukey! The waiting is sooooooo much worse than the knowing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.