Turn on thread page Beta

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) watch

ReputationRep:
    Aha. It seems like a few days ago when "62 days" or whatever was written on this thread. 31? Blimey. It's only AS results for me as well...
    I need to forget about it for a little bit. Going to Italy on Tuesday should help with that

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was going somewhere or doing something that could take my mind off of the prospect of ever-looming results

ReputationRep:
    I can't seem to escape the worry of the results either. I want my place at Uni so badly and have cried numerous times because I don't think I have scored enough. I'm so scared and worried because I don't want to let my parents down either. I want to buy them as much as I can when I have established my career.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dalek2009)
    I can't seem to escape the worry of the results either. I want my place at Uni so badly and have cried numerous times because I don't think I have scored enough. I'm so scared and worried because I don't want to let my parents down either. I want to buy them as much as I can when I have established my career.

dont worry yr be fine!!!:yes: i know people who have got into uni with a BDE eventhough the uni wanted higher grades.

ReputationRep:
    Just read 60 pages of the 2008 countdown thread and now I am just itching for it to be the 19th august so I can just freakout and then sleep..wake up and find out those grades

31 days now seems so long away after reading that thread...

ReputationRep:
    I hate all you dreamers.

Had my 1st Results Dayy dream last night. Was awful. Got CCCD, when i need AAB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    Just read 60 pages of the 2008 countdown thread and now I am just itching for it to be the 19th august so I can just freakout and then sleep..wake up and find out those grades
    I don't think I will be able to sleep on the night of August 19th

ReputationRep:
    I hope TSR doesn't turn to horoscopes to predict results like last year. Saying that it was only a few students and the rest said that it was rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    The prospect of this event, really does scare me.

ReputationRep:
    i think i will hold a vigil for the entire night till 6 in the morning. Any1 with me on that.

ReputationRep:
    I can't find the 2008 Results thread.
    Can someone link me please?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...vomit+inducing

I can't believe people where up waiting for the results. I would just go to sleep and wake up 7am not stay awake all night.

ReputationRep:
    when i read through the postings on the 2008 thread, they all sounded so real and real scary i just hope i don't get a heart attack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gamer99)
    I don't think I will be able to sleep on the night of August 19th
    Hopefully going to be coming back from Thorpe Park on August 19th around 9pm..Just so I can be knackered enough to sleep at a decent time...

OR

I will come back from Thorpe Park on August 19th around 9pm but stay awake drinking red bull and eating take away mmm

The possibilities..... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably out on the lash on the 18th with my maths set and a posibly couple of our teachers (we may be gone from the school, but the FMC lives on ), and then we're going to go do something else (go-karting/paintballing/whatever) on the 19th, so after all of that I imagine I'll be exhausted enough to sleep through to results day.

ReputationRep:
    anyone got a big results party planned? I think one of my friends is organising one even though we are only AS-ers Hopefully I'll get decent enough results to truly enjoy it!

ReputationRep:
    so its just 31 days to go. i am very very very worried about my physics results.

ReputationRep:
    One month :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    Argh Hurry Up I Wanna Know!

ReputationRep:
    Who's going out on the thursday night?

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.