Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    What is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed?

q / queue

ReputationRep:
    I'm back guys, and missed another five pages... You guys are great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gamer99)
    What is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed?

q / queue
    What is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the first two letters are removed?

y / why

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    no, you don't have to go that far lol!
    I think the thread title is beginning to live up to its name. :p:
    it really is, this is gonna sound..........umm disgusting but i wonder how much upchuck will be washing through the sewers in the early morning of the 20th............yikes

ReputationRep:
    tbh I think you guys should slow down because we dont want to have to start a new thread if it reaches 10000 :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    Stop laughing you're making me feel insecure.

I realise its all been said already, but I just wanted to tell you that your sig makes me want to crawl into bed and die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random-ray)
    it really is, this is gonna sound..........umm disgusting but i wonder how much upchuck will be washing through the sewers in the early morning of the 20th............yikes

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    What is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the first two letters are removed?

y / why

:awesome:
    Incorrect

b / bee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random-ray)
    I can imagine me vomiting many times. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    tbh I think you guys should slow down because we dont want to have to start a new thread if it reaches 10000 :sigh:
    I think it's inevitable that a new thread will have to be started. Especially when it gets much closer and on the day itself when everyone will come on here.

ReputationRep:
    I was last on at 12am this morning. Go to church and then just rest for a bit, and you guys spam 49 pages - that nearly 1000 posts! :zomg: :shock:

Anyone care to summarise anything other than spamming thats been mentioned in here as I cannot read 1000 posts! :p:

Also who won the race for the 5000th post then? :teeth:

Random-ray, your sig scares me. ALOT. :yikes:

Anyway guys, ~10 days to go! Thats 250 hours and 2 mins!. Or for those who are odd enough (like me :p:) and are counting in terms of the number of times Bruno can be watched before results are released, thats only ~185 more viewings to go. :eek4:
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :rofl:
    BREATHE your laughing waayyyy too much!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    tbh I think you guys should slow down because we dont want to have to start a new thread if it reaches 10000
    :shh:if we don't tell the mods they won't lock it then this will become the biggest thread ever

:shh::shh::shh::shh::shh::shh::shh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    I was last on at 12am this morning. Go to church and then just rest for a bit, and you guys spam 49 pages - that nearly 1000 posts! :zomg: :shock:
    We don't spam.
    We post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_kate)
    Haha that would make a good diet wouldnt it XD The sleeping diet =P
    Haha well the way I see it is, if I'm asleep, I can't eat AND I won't even be hungry.

Genius! :tongue:

ReputationRep:

Anyone care to summarise anything other than spamming thats been mentioned in here as I cannot read 1000 posts! :p:

Anyway guys, ~10 days to go! Thats 250 hours and 2 mins!. Or for those who are odd enough (like me :p:) and are counting in terms of the number of times Bruno can be watched before results are released, thats only ~185 more viewings to go. :eek4:
    Snap!

And ZOMG, 10 day! I'm going to crawl into a hole and die... *wallows in self-pity*

ReputationRep:

Hey Medicine Man, umm glad my sig has an impact on you, hope its not too negative and I won the race for 5000th post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gamer99)
    We don't spam.
    We post.
    Riiiiiggggghhhhhhtt....

ReputationRep:
    I was last on at 12am this morning. Go to church and then just rest for a bit, and you guys spam 49 pages - that nearly 1000 posts!

Anyone care to summarise anything other than spamming thats been mentioned in here as I cannot read 1000 posts!

Also who won the race for the 5000th post then?

Random-ray, your sig scares me. ALOT.

Anyway guys, ~10 days to go! Thats 250 hours and 2 mins!. Or for those who are odd enough (like me ) and are counting in terms of the number of times Bruno can be watched before results are released, thats only ~185 more viewings to go.
    randomray won :sigh:
    Also randomray now has the best sig. :sigh:

ReputationRep:

hahahah we too good loool random-ray won

edit got beaten to it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.