Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oo_Lucinda_oo)
    Haha oh no, I've just gone and encouraged spam in THIS THREAD of all places :facepalm:

looool hahahhaahah:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zay18)
    What about my slice?!! A bit of favouritism going on is there?
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    Not good enough.
    Ohh noooooo. This had backfired! I'll throw a cake party! 25th August! Cake for allllllll!:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gamer99)
    The french?

SCCCOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIISHH HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Yes it is to study History and Politics :woo:
    Ohh whether I end up at Sussex or Leicester I'm planning to switch to History and Politics!

So if I fail on results day I shall see you there!

Good luck on results day too :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    SCCCOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIISHH HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    But without them they'd be no whisky anymore. On the other hand, witohut the french the white flag manufacturing company would go out of business.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Greetings spammers friends I have returned an hour earlier than usual (rejoice!)
    What have I missed in the last 10-or-so pages?

ReputationRep:
    HH seems to be the best LSE hall but it's so expensive so I didn't consider it. I got put in Butlers Wharf :rolleyes:...you probably don't know where that is...:o: It's so far away, I would rather have an intercollegiate hall (but you can't apply to both :rolleyes:).

You seem pretty confident about it and you only need AAB, I'm envious of you. :sigh:

I've always wanted to study at LSE, it's my dream course I guess...when I applied I didn't even think I would get in (for Economics) so when I did receive an offer I was so shocked. Now I can't help but think about all the little things I got wrong in the exam. I don't know what to think about RD, some days I go to my spreadsheet and I estimate my marks and I get less than 480UMS but some days I get more. The problem is that if I don't get an A in Economics I will miss my insurance AAB offer which specifies that I need an A in Econ. I don't mind going to my insurance, I just don't want to end up in Clearing, I know I will disappoint everyone and myself...I'll never be able to forgive myself for the rest of my life, I think. And it will be so humiliating when teachers + classmates find out that I didn't get in.

Not really looking forward to it all. I'm so scared.
    I know exactly how you feel on the spreadsheet front. I've been doing that

Just try to think positively; I know that is very easy for me to say, but I'm trying it, and it's keeping me sane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    Ohh noooooo. This had backfired! I'll throw a cake party! 25th August! Cake for allllllll!:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

count me in loooool:p: hmmmm just had cupcakes mmmmmmmm loool

ReputationRep:
    ive nearli reached 500 posts just 37 to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oo_Lucinda_oo)
    Ohh whether I end up at Sussex or Leicester I'm planning to switch to History and Politics!

So if I fail on results day I shall see you there!

Good luck on results day too :woo:
    Yay! Although I do hope you don't fail! So good luck!
    I have a friend who's planning to do History at Sussex so you might meet her!

That's a lot of exclamation marks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miz_perfecto)
    count me in loooool hmmmm just had cupcakes mmmmmmmm loool
    Yes , yes cake for allllllllllll !!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    :console:
    Any space for me? :sad:
    You are naturally welcome to join me. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    ive nearli reached 500 posts just 37 to go
    Oh. I dare you to get it before 9.40 PM. Thats mad stuff!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    But without them they'd be no whisky anymore. On the other hand, witohut the french the white flag manufacturing company would go out of business.
    I heard Irish whiskey is good, also Johnnie Walker is closing factories in Scotland anyway it was on the news a while ago. Obviously no one wants any of that Scottish whisky any more. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    HH seems to be the best LSE hall but it's so expensive so I didn't consider it. I got put in Butlers Wharf :rolleyes:...you probably don't know where that is...:o: It's so far away, I would rather have an intercollegiate hall (but you can't apply to both :rolleyes:).

You seem pretty confident about it and you only need AAB, I'm envious of you. :sigh:

I've always wanted to study at LSE, it's my dream course I guess...when I applied I didn't even think I would get in (for Economics) so when I did receive an offer I was so shocked. Now I can't help but think about all the little things I got wrong in the exam. I don't know what to think about RD, some days I go to my spreadsheet and I estimate my marks and I get less than 480UMS but some days I get more. The problem is that if I don't get an A in Economics I will miss my insurance AAB offer which specifies that I need an A in Econ. I don't mind going to my insurance, I just don't want to end up in Clearing, I know I will disappoint everyone and myself...I'll never be able to forgive myself for the rest of my life, I think. And it will be so humiliating when teachers + classmates find out that I didn't get in.

Not really looking forward to it all. I'm so scared. :cry:
    sorry to butt in BUT your sig actually made my heart skip 2 beats.
    I know its 10/11 days away but when you look at the days its TERRIFYINGLY close...yet not close enough

:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random-ray)
    ok I know the title of this thread is vomit inducing or whatever but I wasn't going for that impact lol, now everyone's talking bout being sick...........lovely lol
    I say keep it though. With 10 days to go, feeling sick will probably be inevitable! :p:

LOOOOOOOOOL BE previllged to have loads of replies hahahah
    I am! :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    Oh. I dare you to get it before 9.40 PM. Thats mad stuff!!!!!
    hmm thats is im gonna try

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ignoramus)
    You are naturally welcome to join me. :yes:
    :woo:

:party:

ReputationRep:
    This picture summarises the thread for lurkers

Porktastic indeed!

ReputationRep:
    Anyway guys, I'm off for a bit. Getting a headache. :coma:

EDIT: Not from you guys, you're lovely! Just the glare of my PC. :sad:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.