Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miz_perfecto)
    hmm thats is im gonna try
    hahhahaha, I'l rate you ! I will but I think tis impossible!:woo::woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    :woo:

:party:
    Yup, we'll have a little worry fest with some other stressed out 2009 medicine offer holders... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sorry...Alright...Well...)
    I know exactly how you feel on the spreadsheet front. I've been doing that

Just try to think positively; I know that is very easy for me to say, but I'm trying it, and it's keeping me sane
    Oh yeah, I've even got a spreadsheet for it on my graphical calculator so that I can do it while I'm not on the computer...:sigh:

I know it's futile to be worried about it now because it's all been marked and printed out and all...I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't get in, I mean I have been looking forward to going to uni for a few months now. sigh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    HH seems to be the best LSE hall but it's so expensive so I didn't consider it. I got put in Butlers Wharf :rolleyes:...you probably don't know where that is...:o: It's so far away, I would rather have an intercollegiate hall (but you can't apply to both :rolleyes:).

You seem pretty confident about it and you only need AAB, I'm envious of you. :sigh:

I've always wanted to study at LSE, it's my dream course I guess...when I applied I didn't even think I would get in (for Economics) so when I did receive an offer I was so shocked. Now I can't help but think about all the little things I got wrong in the exam. I don't know what to think about RD, some days I go to my spreadsheet and I estimate my marks and I get less than 480UMS but some days I get more. The problem is that if I don't get an A in Economics I will miss my insurance AAB offer which specifies that I need an A in Econ. I don't mind going to my insurance, I just don't want to end up in Clearing, I know I will disappoint everyone and myself...I'll never be able to forgive myself for the rest of my life, I think. And it will be so humiliating when teachers + classmates find out that I didn't get in.

Not really looking forward to it all. I'm so scared. :cry:

Ah, but don't think that way! It'll be fine. I know. I prayed for you in church today Everything always works out for good so i try to be positive. I know where Butler's Wharf is :p: and since ur good enough to get the offer at LSE you'll probs get the results. don't worry 'bout it! I'm scared about economics too, was my lowest UMS last yr, but jus hopin for the best. good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Do you think the wait for results is too long? A new system could be implemented but it would cost money! Wait would be reduced in my system though.!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    Do you think the wait for results is too long? A new system could be implemented but it would cost money! Wait would be reduced in my system though.!!!
    The length of exams. Maximum time of 10 seconds.

You fill in your name and circle what grade you would like to recieve.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!!!

I made the mistake of trying to catch up. Every time I clicked the link for the next page, another one was added.

So I missed the 5000th post, talk of Skips & Ikea. I love Ikea.

How many hours until results now?

ReputationRep:
    hmm thats is im gonna try

actually im gonna do it :p: well before 9:40

ReputationRep:
    :eek: how fast is this thread moving! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gamer99)

Hmmmmm intresting concept!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    I heard Irish whiskey is good, also Johnnie Walker is closing factories in Scotland anyway it was on the news a while ago. Obviously no one wants any of that Scottish whisky any more. :sadnod:
    Dude, your sig!

Scary stuff...

ReputationRep:
    hahhahaha, I'l rate you ! I will but I think tis impossible!:woo::woo::woo:

never looooool anythings posssible hahahahahhahah:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gallifrey)
    Hello!!!

I made the mistake of trying to catch up. Every time I clicked the link for the next page, another one was added.

So I missed the 5000th post, talk of Skips & Ikea. I love Ikea.

How many hours until results now?
    Its all fun of spam!!!! I was there for the 4000 and 5000 I've seen it all. Its not pretty! Its a warzone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gamer99)

That sounds like an awesome system :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    :eek: how fast is this thread moving! :p:

it is looool:p:

ReputationRep:
    So who got post 5432?

I was just watching 8 Simple Rules. :love:
    It was so sad when John Ritter died. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maghreblover)
    Ah, but don't think that way! It'll be fine. I know. I prayed for you in church today Everything always works out for good so i try to be positive. I know where Butler's Wharf is and since ur good enough to get the offer at LSE you'll probs get the results. don't worry 'bout it! I'm scared about economics too, was my lowest UMS last yr, but jus hopin for the best. good luck!
    Oh what board did you do for Economics? Mine was OCR, the thing is, the 2888 paper was damn easy but I was really nervous that day and I was shaking because it's worth 120UMS, grade boundary will be really high.

ReputationRep:
    never looooool anythings posssible hahahahahhahah
    OMG , OMG. You iz getting close.

I might have to cut your RJ45 cable then I win !
    Muahahahahaha (evil laugh!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ignoramus)
    Yup, we'll have a little worry fest with some other stressed out 2009 medicine offer holders... :cool:
    Woooo can I join in? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Its all fun of spam!!!! I was there for the 4000 and 5000 I've seen it all. Its not pretty! Its a warzone!

looool hahhaha its a warzone full of excitement :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.