The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
This time next month....Eek! :woo:
Reply 541
jerzydee
when i read through the postings on the 2008 thread, they all sounded so real and real scary i just hope i don't get a heart attack

Me too, God...
I am not liking this one bit. And for any of you who think that it is a good/interesting idea to read last years thread as previously posted; I don't think this sick feeling I have now will be able to subside in the next month. That was such a bad idea =(
Reply 543
I hope I do as well as this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvDxjoEaQk8&feature=related
The vid makes me both laugh and feel sh*t scared at the same time...
one month to go till our fates are sealed. im really worried now i thought i did well wen i got out of my exam but now i dont know. anyway how ever it turns out im still going out to get off my face drunk
The thing I don't understand is wouldn't you have checked track to see if you got in before opening your results on live tv?

30 days to go.
Reply 547
I actually think this Summer is going quick, but 30 days still seems very far away.

Never mind - I've got a few parties, my 18th Birthday and a Challenge Cup Semi Final in the next few weeks. :biggrin:
Reply 548
Simplicity
The thing I don't understand is wouldn't you have checked track to see if you got in before opening your results on live tv?

30 days to go.

no....it all comes as a surprise lol
if u passed u passed but if u didnt do well then???
I'm making a resource pack of my past module marks, phone numbers, personal statement just in case I find out it all has gone horribly wrong on Judgement Day :erm:
Reply 550
I keep having funny dreams about results day... :woo:
Reply 551
lilac!!
I keep having funny dreams about results day... :woo:

lucky you have funny dreams, mine are nightmares some '' daymares'':woo:
Reply 552
jerzydee
lucky you have funny dreams, mine are nightmares some '' daymares'':woo:

That is my definition of funny :s-smilie: I got a U in chemistry:rolleyes:

Good luck! :hugs:
Reply 553
I love how it's now getting referred to as Judgement Day. I suppose, for a lot of us, it is. And I am officially crapping my pants already
1 month

I wasn't nervous at all until i saw this- very much unlike last year :s-smilie:
Thank you very much countdown thread...
elfen
I love how it's now getting referred to as Judgement Day. I suppose, for a lot of us, it is. And I am officially crapping my pants already

Haha - that's what it is in my mind. A lot rests on the 20th August for us.
I really hope I get to celebrate this year. My GCSEs were good but not great and my AS grades made me cry.

I'd finally like to succeed...
Reply 557
^ Same here. I would love the opportunity to do my course and be able to make my parents proud.
Anyone stressed?
Simplicity
Anyone stressed?

:sadnod:

Latest