The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

angelmxxx
Some of my exams were disastrous - one of my English exams I literally wrote 2 pages, then decided that it had all gone horribly wrong. So I answered the alternative question, but after writing a page on that I decided that was even worse, so I crossed out that page and went back to answering the (a) question! :O

Oh no! I'm sure you'll be fine, that was just one part of the exam so try not to worry too much. I bet you did great on the questions & those will help get you the marks you need!
mazzles
I Wish Results Day Was Tomorrow.

This, x100,000
Guys and girls, check out this girl's video blog leading up to results day a few years back.

[1] - [2] - [3]

It's really good! :yy:
Whos going for the 6000

I've got 4002 !
Missmeem
This, x100,000

This, X 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 + :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
Missmeem
Who else is checking Track during the morning before going in for their results? :s-smilie: I'm so nervous.

I am...well I say that right now but I've got a feeling I just won't be able to do it when the time comes :confused:
Jack Sparrow
Whos going for the 6000

I've got 4002 !

Make lots of posts. If your post number is, say, 6001 then simply delete 1 previous post and then it becomes the 6000th post.
mazzles
I Wish Results Day Was Tomorrow.

I dont! I would be frantic!!!!!:eek:
Thanks to whoever repped me on this thread tonight. :ninja:
Gallifrey
I am...well I say that right now but I've got a feeling I just won't be able to do it when the time comes :confused:

Yeah i'm starting to think that that might happen to me too on the day. But I keep thinking if I get accepted and find out on Track before I go in for my results, I won't care what my results are at least, since i'm in xD
Mr Snips
Make lots of posts. If your post number is, say, 6001 then simply delete 1 previous post and then it becomes the 6000th post.

Hmmmmmmmm. I tried that but there is 30 second delay! Unless I use my starts with D rhymes with poop:woo:
Everytime i see this thread i get excited.lol Damn it why do i keep reading it.>_0
Reply 5852
People who did STEP remember it is now exactly 10 days before results release time. Go and register !
Reply 5853
does anyone think they will have trouble actually opening their results, mainly out of pure fear ? i know i will.

my mum said that she will open them for me but knowing her she will probably tell the wrong thing which will either make me ecstatic for no reason or break down crying and instantaneously commit suicide.
not long to go until the race.... XD
Reply 5855
XCRUSHESX
I dont! I would be frantic!!!!!:eek:

I'm just bored of waiting! I want it to be NOW. But we still have ten whole days of waiting. Weeeeep.
I'm watching deuce bigalow male gigolo

I'm bored!!!!

Sooooooooooooooooo bored!
heres one for u - what happens if ur status on track doesnt change? what would u do? assume it isnt gonna change, or that they havent updated urs yet?
mazzles
I'm just bored of waiting! I want it to be NOW. But we still have ten whole days of waiting. Weeeeep.

Sameee, but the fear of failing and not getting the grades I want is just too much!
Reply 5859
lol i think ill share a junk email with you guys

Dear friend.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though we have not before, but I believe one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. I am Vincent Mani, I'm from Sierra Leone in West Africa. My source of your contact gave me the courage and confidence to rely on you, that was the reason while I contact you for this noble transaction to seek you help and advice since I am too young to handle it alone.

The sum of Eight Million US Dollars ($8.000.000.00) was deposited by my father in a Bank in Abidjan capital city of Ivory Coast which he wanted to used for his political ambition, before he was assassinated. Now I have decided to invest this money in your country due to frequent political instabilty and for security reasons too.

I want you to help me claim and receive this money on my behalf after the money has been transferred into your bank account.I will come and continue my education in your country while you will help me invest in your country, such as these three ventures in your country but, if there is any other business that is better than my suggestion, I will be very glad to follow your advice.

1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel

I will be pleased to offer you reasonable percentage of the total fund while the balance will be invested with your help.NOTE: I have all the necessary documents backing me up as the next of kin, If you are willing to assist me , please do not hesitate to contact me for further details and also hope you will handle this transaction with almost confidentiality and transparency it deserves.

Respectfully yours,
VM

hmm

Latest