Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelyus)
    The Cambridge college that I've applied to (and whose offer I'm hoping I've met :afraid:) has said that their standard offer for "Arts" subjects is AAA. See here. And you don't absolutely need all A's at AS.

:vroam:
    Ooh, why did you choose Downing? Which degree?

ReputationRep:
    IMO anyone who checks Track in the morning is a fanny who can't handle going in to sixth form to open the envelope. Besides for me, knowing whether I got in or not doesn't mean sh*t, cos I could have got CCC to get in and I want ABC (or I will be highly fu*ked off.)

ReputationRep:
    I should so get some sleep :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    must read then sleep:moon:

ReputationRep:
    but finally wahey some peace and quiet around here:woo:

when i return it'll be 100 page gone so :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    but finally wahey some peace and quiet around here:woo:

when i return it'll be 100 page gone so :huff:
    Hope so, would hate to see this thread die out, would be a sad, sad day on TSR *sniffles*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addict88)
    IMO anyone who checks Track in the morning is a fanny who can't handle going in to sixth form to open the envelope. Besides for me, knowing whether I got in or not doesn't mean sh*t, cos I could have got CCC to get in and I want ABC (or I will be highly fu*ked off.)
    To some people getting into Uni is more important than grades

ReputationRep:
    :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :king1:
    go sleeeep :ninja:

LOL I think I shall follow my own advice be back in a few hours

Night x

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you guys are lucky that you don't have to go to work I wish I could have stayed up and SPAMMED!!!

ReputationRep:
    Good morning! :excited:

ReputationRep:
    ok i promise i TRIED to sleep for the past 40 mins or so

just not dropped yet!

and morning joy division:eek: :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    I was watching a Results day video on youtube before, and a guy go AAB and was really upset about it. I felt like jumping into my monitor and smacking him :|
    Why? Maybe he needed AAA to get into uni.

ReputationRep:
    Morning guys! Lol thought I was the only one up. Annoying, can only join you tonight

Oh well, there's next weekend

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from India, i haven't thought about it much, but now i'm back its the next big thing on my list! fingers crossed!

i'm jet lagged, hence the earlyness of the hour...everyone else should be ashamed...waking up this early in the holidays!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Morrigu)
    spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspam
    Classy. :top2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apocalipse117)
    Just got back from India, i haven't thought about it much, but now i'm back its the next big thing on my list! fingers crossed!

i'm jet lagged, hence the earlyness of the hour...everyone else should be ashamed...waking up this early in the holidays!

a reallyreallyreallyreallyreally small minority havent even slept yet

or maybe thats just me:erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Morrigu)
    Anyone else here not doing english lit or studied it or whatever, and still have a love of books?
    :yes:
    Have you read Ayn Rand? I have been wanting to read her books. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addict88)
    er...what of those of us who live an entire continent away in Africa? Am I s'posed to travel on a 6 hour flight and 2 hr train just to see my results when i could have checked track?? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random-ray)
    guys we have REAAAAALLLY caught up on the scotts, when their results came out they were on 6000 posts and we were on 1000, now we are on 6000 they are approaching 9000, we can do it!!!
    Those damn Scots are goin D-O-W-N. :lockstock:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.