The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

This discussion is closed.
Joy Division
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by flowermaster91)
haha, i remember getting excited when my text got read out on LBC Radio
I feel a bit sad for getting excited now. :o: :p: :excited:
Joy Division
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Zorg)
Rofl, what room?
The Shed UK I guess, you can create a table, what's your username?
mazzles
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Loz17)
What option did you take?

I did mam phys, and the central concepts in june was the worst I have ever seen :mad2:
Yeah I did Mam Phys - I didn't find it that bad cause I re-did HHD and Transport and it was quite unifying-y, dont you think?
CC was HORRIBLE. It's the one I'm most worried about. I'm hoping they've lowered the grade boundaries for it.
LadySmythe
Badges: 19
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by MadMaths)
how did you find ocr biology? i thought that was ok.
I did the mamalian physiology and behaviour. That exam was ok. Missed some silly bits out so lost a few marks, but the majority of the paper was synoptic, or 'describe the results/trend in table/fig x.x' tbh you could have passed that module with AS knowledge and no knowledge of the mam phys module at all.

I also retook central concepts this june, and that was the worst exam I have ever seen in the whole back catalougue of past papers (well those that i have seen, and I have done most of them)

What option module did you do?
Zorg
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Joy Division)
The Shed UK I guess, you can create a table, what's your username?
I'm in the Shed, username's pretty obvious :p:
LadySmythe
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by mazzles)
Yeah I did Mam Phys - I didn't find it that bad cause I re-did HHD and Transport and it was quite unifying-y, dont you think?
CC was HORRIBLE. It's the one I'm most worried about. I'm hoping they've lowered the grade boundaries for it.
Tbh mam phys was all syntopic and 'descirbe this and that' anyway. The questions were quite nice (minus the 6/7 marker on bone cells :mad2: which is the one thing I didn't want to come up)

And don't get me started on CC, my god. what a freaking question on RQ!!!!!
I think the grade boundries will be lower for that coz according to the discussion thread after the exam, a lot of people got a lot of stuff wrong . Its one of the ones I'm most worried about too. as well as one of my chemistry modules that counts for the majority of the A2 marks
Joy Division
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Zorg)
I'm in the Shed, username's pretty obvious :p:
k, waiting for it to load.
kaytee.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll play too
random-ray
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Loz17)
Tbh mam phys was all syntopic and 'descirbe this and that' anyway. The questions were quite nice (minus the 6/7 marker on bone cells :mad2: which is the one thing I didn't want to come up)

I think the grade boundries will be lower for that coz according to the discussion thread after the exam, a lot of people got a lot of stuff wrong . Its one of the ones I'm most worried about too. as well as one of my chemistry modules that counts for the majority of the A2 marks
I did central concepts in January got a B in it biology in June WAS AWFUL synoptic paper was ok could have done better, the growth development and reproduction I messed up soooo badly
random-ray
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just back form lifting money from an ATM for my driving leson, first thing I did was a balance enquiry......got a bit less money than I thought......made me sad don't know how I'm gonna survive uni even with student finance
Zorg
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ughh, my pop up blocker is giving me hassle
Joy Division
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kaytee.)
I'll play too

great, register on the site in one of the above posts (pogo) and click monopoly here and now then go into the shed uk.

Anyone else? :excited:
LadySmythe
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by random-ray)
I did central concepts in January got a B in it biology in June WAS AWFUL synoptic paper was ok could have done better, the growth development and reproduction I messed up soooo badly
I didn;t do the synoptic in june, i got a B in it in jan. I got a D in CC in jan as well might have had something to do with the arguement I had with my bf about 30 mins before the exam :mad:

GD&R sounds quite interesting, was it a really really difficult module?
Joy Division
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Zorg, I can't join your game
Zorg
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Pass: TSR, Table 97
SuperStaah
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Zorg, I can't join your game
I'll play. :grin:
mazzles
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Loz17)

I didn't mind the bone cells that much cause I'd done a bit of revision on it that morning. But yeah, Mam Phys was quite a nice paper - it was the best one, seeing as CC was a total wash-out and I have no idea how Unifying went.

As far as CC is concerned, I sat there for most of the paper just thinking "I have completely failed Biology", because it was just the most disgusting paper! I spent the next few days frantically revising for Mam Phys cause I knew the only way I'd get a decent grade was to pwn it - hopefully I did enough .
SuperStaah
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What room? :ninja:
Joy Division
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SuperStaah)
I'll play. :grin:
register, quickly pls, see instructions I gave to kaytee.!!
Joy Division
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SuperStaah)
What room? :ninja:
Shed UK
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (181)
27.55%
No (476)
72.45%

Watched Threads