The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6380
CrazyChris
No... the Universities get the results on Sunday 16th; so they havent't yet made their decisions. The figures given are estimates.QUOTE]

Aaaa thanx for clearing that up, that stops me paniking slightly =P, but only slightly!! :woo: :woo:
Medicine Man
should be enough.

I think what they meant was atleast a B in chemistry considering you did 4 A2s - they wanted chemistry to be part of the offer.

thanks!
you too kate

put my mind partially at ease :smile:
Hey everyone. :grin:

What happened with monopoly, then? :p:

Anyone want to play on iSketch.net?
Its like pictionary but online.
Reply 6383
SuperStaah
Hey everyone. :grin:

What happened with monopoly, then? :p:

Anyone want to play on iSketch.net?
Its like pictionary but online.

OMG I LOVE ISKETCH!!
But I'm playing guitar hero :frown: Maybe later?
Joy Division
Oh dear! I hope you get your money. :s-smilie: They take ages with everything, on the phone, on email.:rolleyes:

They have yet to get back to me even though I sent everything ages ago.:rolleyes: This is the worst service ever. :sigh:

When did you fill your forms in? It took them 11 weeks to sort mine out, but now I have the dates for my payments :biggrin:
mazzles
OMG I LOVE ISKETCH!!
But I'm playing guitar hero :frown: Maybe later?

ahhhh guitar hero!!! love it, what game and on what platform??
X_kate
I have a DS =) Mario cart DS is great fun, expecially multiplayer =)

Wanna play?
Reply 6387
random-ray
ahhhh guitar hero!!! love it, what game and on what platform??

GH4 - World Tour on Wii :biggrin:
random-ray
When did you fill your forms in? It took them 11 weeks to sort mine out, but now I have the dates for my payments :biggrin:

I sent mine off beginning of may....still nothing apart from parents' evidence sent back which they claim to have not seen :rolleyes:
I feel like crying right now. I'm not kidding. :frown:
random-ray

I think at the beginning of June. How often do they pay you? every term?
Dreizhen
I feel like crying right now. I'm not kidding. :frown:

:hugs:
Shall we share some tips on how to think positively and how to become less sensitive to stress? Being someone with Asperger's Syndrome I often find this difficult, so I have to 'destructively interfere' (physicists here will know) with negative thought patterns by providing my own positive ones. I even summarised it up mathematically! If anyone wants to see my 'pseudo-mathematical' explanation I can put it up if you'd like! LOL I'm such a nerd! :biggrin:

Sharing tips might benefit everyone, just as a suggestion.
kaytee.
I sent mine off beginning of may....still nothing apart from parents' evidence sent back which they claim to have not seen :rolleyes:

I sent mine 2nd May, if they sent it back then clearly they have seen it!! arghh they are losers!! hope it all gets sorted for you
Everyone has had student finance trouble. They are a joke in all honesty. They sent a letter saying my finance had been cancelled then denied it. Recieved my passport back from them so im wondering what is next?

I wont look at this thread and feel like an numpty, getting into the Uni I chose is the be all and end all for me.
random-ray

I'm currently waiting for the form that I need to sign and then return back to them. I checked my 'Correspondance' on their website; and noticed that they supposedly sent me mail on the 17th July, and I haven't received it.

I phoned up to check about it; informing them I'd not received anything to sign; and they've dispatched another copy; hopefully this one will arrive. [Supposedly sent out on Friday 7th Aug. so I should receive my Wednesday?]

Pass; if I don't have it by Friday I'll phone up and ask if I can print out the lovely image files they post in the correspondance thing online, write a covering letter to them with all my details and a signature!
BlocFFC
Everyone has had student finance trouble. They are a joke in all honesty. They sent a letter saying my finance had been cancelled then denied it. Recieved my passport back from them so im wondering what is next?

I wont look at this thread and feel like an numpty, getting into the Uni I chose is the be all and end all for me.

You sent your passport off to a Government Agency/Department. How very trusting of you that you'd get it back!

I never received any EMA throughout my two years of sixth form due to various departments 'not receiving stuff' or 'sending it' but me never receiving.
I think I've been lucky with student finance, my status says 'Approved' and I assume that means it's completed! :s-smilie: I hope anyway.
CrazyChris
You sent your passport off to a Government Agency/Department. How very trusting of you that you'd get it back!

I never received any EMA throughout my two years of sixth form due to various departments 'not receiving stuff' or 'sending it' but me never receiving.

I sent my passport too :smile: it was returned safe and sound around 4-5 days later!
CrazyChris

Haha, did a recorded delivery as to claim compo if they lost it.

Latest