The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dogie
What time are all your schools releasing results? We've been told 11am because they want to sort the A2 people out first, no fair :'(

i lost the letter saying what time :s-smilie: although im waiting for A2's and at my school they do both at the same time....

im thinking its about 11 ish....!?!?!
Rosamund123
just opened my letter from the blood donation place - their recommended date for me to attend was 20th august 2009. surprisingly, I said non.

You would probably pass out if you had to do that!

I know I would. :sigh:
Wow. I (again) had internet troubles and have been away for approx. 1 day. I has about 100 pages to look through. no joke. (I didn't actually look through all of them - that would have been a HUGE effort that I am not capable of making at this time)

oo_Lucinda_oo
Results day is NEXT WEEK!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! :woo:

Please don't - that whole sentence makes me feel a bit like this: :confused: :eek: :eek3: :puke:
oo_Lucinda_oo
This was the plan

You are getting the hang of this aren't you?

Congratulations. :top2:
Reply 6604
dogie
What time are all your schools releasing results? We've been told 11am because they want to sort the A2 people out first, no fair :'(

Very fair!!

Everyone, AS and A2 goes in between 9 and 12. Usually the AS people hang about for about half an hour to chat to their friends, but the A2 lot hang around for ages cause we get a champagne reception :biggrin:
Everyone usually turns up at 10.
dogie

Between 10.30 and 1, I don't think it's different for the AS people though.
Omg...the news keeps going on about A levels. Im starting to feel really sick :frown:
Joy Division
You are getting the hang of this aren't you?

Congratulations. :top2:

I see why you enjoy this so much :holmes: :tongue:
random-ray
lol I'm giving blood tomorrow night :biggrin:

ooh good luck! I haven't done it yet - it'll be my first time (chose 30th august instead). have you done it before?
Joy Division
You would probably pass out if you had to do that!

I know I would. :sigh:

someone on facebook just told me I should do it, cos then I'll get drunk much quicker in the evening :P
My school is releasing them at 9:00 on the dot :s-smilie:
Jack Sparrow
Me toooooooooo!

Hows your day been?????

Beeeen painting again to get my mind of results day! :woo:

How about yours? :biggrin:
How long have we got left, now? ]:
Reply 6614
dogie

They're emailing them at 6am, bless their hearts. The college opens at 11am or something for the paper variety. I lost the letter. :frown:
kaytee.
I registered to give blood but keep chickening out because i'm scared I might faint or something now i've found out i've got low blood pressure :p:

lol yea my friend fainted her first time, but fainting isn't a bad experience i don't think, i love the feeling afterwards, its amazin how weak u become lol
Laurah5498
My school is releasing them at 9:00 on the dot :s-smilie:

My school said that at GCSE's.. we arrived half an hour early and they opened the door at 9:50... it was pain! :nothing:
Joy Division
ahee you don't have to, I don't really deserve it :p:, you were helpful today. :yes:

Obvious troll is obvious. :p:

You do, for all the efforts of your sig. :p:

SuperStaah
Oh.
Typical. :frown:

Heh, I didn't even think of it like that when I posted it. :p:

Have fun eating. :grin:

lol; i did... ish. I eat quickly...
CrazyForYou: Just ate, so feel the need to do some calorie burning sometime
Quickieaccount: set yourself on fire =D
CrazyForYou: Nah.. I'm saving that for results day
lisa_lilly: f**k excersize
CrazyForYou: Any other ideas? :P

oo_Lucinda_oo
Results day is NEXT WEEK!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! :woo:

That made me laugh; a lot. Note, I changed font size for quote, for the sake of it!

Snappers
Thanks I really appreciate that.

What if you haven't applied for a loan at all, do you contact the uni to pay or do they tell you how (for the tution fee)?

No problem.
If you've not applied for a loan, then you should get details of how to pay the fees from your University... you should get these when you've got a confirmed place and start. You'll likely get the info once actually at Uni; if not head to administration at the Uni and ask; they'll be more than happy to help. (After all, they want the fees to be paid too!)

========================
No clue what time my school is opening for results... lol.
Back on this this thread, haven't been nervous today, so it's all gravy. :biggrin:
Atrixa
They're emailing them at 6am, bless their hearts. The college opens at 11am or something for the paper variety. I lost the letter. :frown:

WWWWWHHAAAAAAAAT
EMAIL?
Are they trying to send you cardiac arrest by email? :eek:

Latest